Anker Auction House | Soundcore Icon Mini

I think the winner is @Shenoy but I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that was the last bid at 2180 unless I’m missing something

1 Like

I’d say congrats @Shenoy :grin:

1 Like

Congrats @Shenoy What an Auction :zipper_mouth: worried how expensive future ones will be

1 Like

Cheers dude. I think I missed the bidding end time from reading it all. I started reading at 7:30 this morning hehehe *jokes

Thank you @ktkundy @kumar.sachin @Ice1

That is the last bid I remember, I did not wait on last minute bidding :innocent: hit the bed around 11:20pm

1 Like

With this auction, my PBs reserves are down… Can relax for next 3 months before I can think of any PowerDraw or Auctions

1 Like

Think you have made it.
Congratulations (Or better Congratz? :grin:)

1 Like

Congratulations! I didn’t realize it ended yet :joy:

1 Like

congrats @Shenoy !

1 Like

Thank you @Chiquinho @TechMan @MSTR :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats @Shenoy

Pretty uneventful ending! :joy:

1 Like

Agree, was very uneventful :smile:

Was expecting some more bids towards the close, but many contenders did help me with thier word, appreciate it much… else the max bid was not a big number for them to over bid. / Overcome.

I was holding out in case I won the mothersday event, to which I’m glad I did because I did win and now I can gift the baterypack to my mom and she will be super happy. She just got a new phone too, so the PD will help keep it charged fast

Was pretty close myself… with PB for Mother’s day event and the Soundcore Icon Mini event… Had someone bid only 270 more, I would have lost

Congratulations once again on the gift for your mom :blush:

1 Like

Congrats @Shenoy! I was hoping for more bids towards the end. Honestly didn’t know this was gonna end last night :joy:

1 Like

@Shenoy, Now you almost use up all your power bucks! But congratulations! You win the mother’s day powerbucks exchange event as well as this auction event!

Hope you could be more active in the next few months!

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerTechnical , yes, was very close to using up the Powerbucks and will surely continue to be active on Anker Forum

Congrats buddy, on both wins

1 Like

Thank you much @Tank

1 Like