Anker Auction House | Soundcore Flare 2

9f03fc250252df14859a210f722a89474cd90aea_1_690x309
Hi everyone!

Welcome back to the Anker Auction House!

Today’s Auction: Soundcore Flare 2

One of our favorite members of the Flare family is up for grabs in today’s auction. If you’re not familiar with Soundcore Flare 2, take a look at its features:

• 360° Immersive Sound: A portable Bluetooth speaker with powerful 360°, bass-driven audio.
  • All-New Light Show: A totally reimagined rainbow light show that pulses, phases, and shines to the beat of your music.
  • Pool Party Proof: No matter where the music needs to be, Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speaker is suited up and ready.
  • PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speakers to party into the next dimension.
  • Customize The Atmosphere: Enhance your audio with complete EQ control then tailor the light show to your mood with 6 mesmerizing lighting modes.

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks. So take out your Power wallets, and get ready for a bidding war!

Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.
  2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.
  3. Users may not bid in excess of their current balance of PowerBucks.
  4. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.
  5. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.
  6. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.
  7. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.
  8. This auction event ends on October 7th, 2020 at 11:00 am, PDT. The winner will be announced on October 9th.
  9. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Italy.
  10. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
14 Likes

Dang it. I need more PBsssss
But I’ll start off I guess 10 Pbs

1 Like

Thank you @Ankerofficial for yet another awesome auction event!!

The end date is so far off… Oct 7th… wow… will be very interesting to see how this goes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I feel you lol

I’ll take it to 100 PB

1 Like

Lol this will get out of hand soon so will just stop for today :joy:. Good luck to everyone on this!

Wow this is a really long one

And the time too. AM this time so much more favorable for us on East Coast

1 Like

200 PB. Filler

:laughing: We finally decided to change the time to better suit everyone here

2 Likes

Thank you for that! Should be interesting to see how this goes as all eligible members can be on here during the end

In for 300 PB.

310 pb…slow down on jumping the gun in big pb increases

Hey, guys!

I’m in on this one.

First auction I’m entering…

:+1: :wink: Remember this is a long event and we still have few weeks to go lol

1 Like

makes it easier for everyone…

Also adds extra battle, its going to be very very close… nail biting finish, with everyone bidding at 10:59 am :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial this is going to be most expensive auction event :sunglasses:

@Insider You should be having a deep chest of Powerbucks… If you really want it… I think there is nothing that can stop you :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Gonna get crazy on the bids… good luck all, I’ll be intently watching :slight_smile:

I’m in for 320 pb

1 Like

Words full of wisdom :mortar_board:

With so many days left… Slower the bidding, the better!

1 Like