Anker Auction House | eufy BodySense Smart Scale

Howdy, Anker fans! Let’s have an auction!

After receiving some feedback last time, we want to clarify a few rules before we begin.

Participants are not limited to raising the bid by 10 PowerBucks only. Rather, bids must be made in numbers divisible by 10 (for example, 50, 70, etc.). However, participants may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at a time. All clear? Let us know in the comments if you have questions!

TODAY’S AUCTION: eufy BodySense Smart Scale

Up for auction today is the scale that not only measures weight, but tracks and records vital health data, delivering the results seamlessly to your phone. We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks.

Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.
  2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.
  3. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.
  4. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.
  5. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.
  6. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.
  7. This auction event ends on December 2nd, 2018 at 12:00am, PST. The winner will be announced on December 4th.
  8. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
  9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Announcement | Auction House

@Jesse_Hernandez1 has won this edition of the Anker Auction, and will be bringing home a eufy BodySense Smart Scale for 960 PowerBucks! Congratulations!

If you have suggestions for what you’d like to see in the next auction, feel free to drop them in the comments. Be sure to stick around the community for the latest news and events, and we’ll see you at the next Anker Auction!

12 Likes

Though I’m light weighted : 190cm : 78kg :joy:

I start bidding 10 bucks.

2 Likes

Good luck to those entering!

1 Like

20 Bucks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Darn, I just ordered one with my second year anniversary gift pack. Oh well I get to save my bucks, good luck to those who enter

Good luck my friend.
For me there is no need to use a scale and if I give such a scale to my wife as a present…

I have to sleep alone in the cold basement! :sweat:

3 Likes

Raising to 30 bucks. :slight_smile:

Smart move​:joy::joy::joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

40 bucks

50 bucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah why the heck not, could be a christmas present
I bid 100 bucks

@elmo41683
I see your 100 buck bid and raise you 100 bucks

I bid 200 bucks :sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@elmo41683 going for the kill buddy. You want another weighing scale ? :grinning:

220 Bucks :innocent:

230 bucks :slight_smile:

Two different apps, two different scales, one for him and for his wife!!! :joy:

1 Like

why not, free christmas present

I bid 300 bucks

1 Like

Getting a little too rich for my blood :joy:

Stop being cheap, you have over 1500 bucks to spend :yum:

Lol,

I bid 310 bucks