Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

I haven’t heard Wazzocks for years :joy:

Congrats @Tank

Side note - how come everyone is changing usernames?

2 Likes

Because we just figured out how and that we can now without breaking the link to all of our previous posts.

1 Like

When people change name and picture I have no clue who they are lol

Famous artists usually change their names - e.g. Prince …

Everyone’s congratulating me but it’s not official until @AnkerOfficial says so. Someone else could have won and we just don’t know

Because the product was the most interesting

Does KnöchelKopf translate correctly?

Can you do another one very soon, please? I have 1000P$ to spend so I can be up to par with most bidders.

@ncro, It’s once a month, usually around the middle of the month. But be weary if it’s an item multiple people want the buds can get quite high as seen here

2 Likes

Yes, but this doesnt make any sense in German.
“Dummkopf”, but this is strong and insulting.
As far I see there are really no “Dummköpfe” here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woohoo, thanks everyone and this was an extremely fun contest. Although a bit tiring having spent so many of my powerbucks. But hey, my son will be happy and so will I when I get mine back from him.

4 Likes

It’s ok, what if we did a mass bomb on Power Draw and got your son the case? I’d go “all in” win the case if others helped. For your son. I know we can post to you, its just a different USA address. Let us know if we should do that for you.

3 Likes

That would be cool, but not needed. This will stay in his backpack. He has one that routes the cord to the shoulder strap so the pack will always be in his bag and he just plugs into the cable as needed. So the case wouldn’t work in this instance. Thank you though for the thought, I also wouldn’t want to deprive someone else who could really use it

3 Likes

Cool. Asked and Answered.

1 Like

@Tank I’m in if you change your mind I’m sure we could rally a few more folks as well. Just say the word.

3 Likes

Sounds like a no. But if you change your mind let us know.

3 Likes

Got this yesterday, gave it to my son and imediatly he was like

5 Likes

He has the great dad in the world!:clap:

4 Likes

I’d be willing to help If I can :man_shrugging: