Anker Atom PD -1 - Review

Anker PD charger 30 watt
We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 1

My Review of the Anker Atom PD1 is a charger that just works.

Since I’ve received the Anker Atom PD 1 charger I’ve used this multiple time comparing the charge times to multiple products. Atom vs Original charger. I’ve come to the conclusion that this charger does what you need it to provided that you device does not demand more than 30 watts of PD (Power Delivery).

Ie: I’ve used this to charge my Pixel 1 XL this charges at a no more effective rate then my charger that was received with my phone. This is my just works philosophy. That being said the charger is only slightly more bulgy but way shorter than said charger.

With about 5-15% battery available on all devices I charged them to full charge times proved to the same or slightly better. Unfortunately I was not able to charge at the same percent every time.

(Sorry we did not have the exact charge time on the IPad pro since we didn’t have a stock charger and when i tried to reference the internet turns out their are a lot of options/ configurations. 9.5/12.9 inch and 12 watt/ 29 apple pd.)

Before I got my hands on this charger my daily driver a Samsung Fast charger. I would say it worked for my Pixel but It would not flag PD on my friends Pixel 2. This is a nice upgrade that supports PD on Multiple devices.

After I received the Atom PD I passed it around talking the device up. There was a moment when the person would look up at me the first comment would be some form of “Hey, This is nice.” this is usually referring to the weight or the build quality. This feels like a premium device.

Overall I think this device makes a perfect travel charger. It can replace my phone and Switch charger. Now I need to find a pair of headphones with USB-C. The charger is a medium charger size. Certainly smaller than the Switch charger while not losing power. This is a perfect charger if you need to replace your phone or other device.

(Below is a picture representing the relative size comparison to other phone chargers)

(Below is a picture showing the charger in use and comparing it to other phone chargers with the space they take up.)

(Below are some pictures showing the unboxing of the Anker Atom PD 1)

9 Likes

Nice review!

1 Like

Great Review @deamonhunter11 ! Love that everyone thought it was a premium device! That is because it is! :smiley:

4 Likes

Terrific review @deamonhunter11 in-depth and very informative. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Nice review!

3 Likes

Nice review and nice pictures. More lighting would have been nice for some of the pics though…

2 Likes

Great review and photos :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nice review man good job

2 Likes

Great review, the side by side comparison of chargers looks amazing - like all cars parked in a parking lot :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll make sure I get better pictures next time.

Great Review ! :thumbsup:

1 Like

I liked your review. A well written and great thought-out review comparing it against different chargers :+1:

1 Like

You should note i said “some” of the pictures could use better lighting. Most of them are pretty good, it one or two are a little dim :wink:

I like the way you use table to compare the charging time via different chargers.

It’s very clear and informative! Great job!:hugging:

3 Likes

Good job on the review @deamonhunter11 :thumbsup:

1 Like

Very nice review @deamonhunter11 I like the pics too :smiley: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

There is really all which makes a good review worth to take a look at!

1 Like

great review thank you so much

1 Like