Anker at Mobile World Congress Preview!

We expect Anker to announce new products that weren’t quite ready for CES coming up soon at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona! Most of the news will likely be released on Monday, February 26, which is only ten days away.

Last year at MWC, Anker unveiled PowerCore II Slim 10000 and introduced their new Power IQ 2.0 technology. The power bank was released last fall, and can be found on Amazon here.

https://mspoweruser.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/anker.jpg

Other products Anker showed off at Pepcom include the new PowerCore Jump Starter, alongside Power Delivery PowerPorts.

This year, I would anticipate we see more Power Delivery PowerCores. Anker has kept very quiet about them so far, and since we didn’t really hear about them at CES, MWC seems like a perfect opportunity for Anker to showcase some new power banks with the latest technology! I also wouldn’t be surprised to see revamped solar chargers with USB-C.

According to Anker’s official page on mobileworldcongress.com, we can expect to hear about new products from each of the five key brands under Anker Innovations, specifically batteries, device accessories, as well as voice products and services.

If I had to guess, I’d say we’ll hear about new RoboVacs from Eufy in addition to more details about the Mojo+ and Halo+ wireless smart speakers from Zolo, which are supposed to be coming out this spring!

What do you hope to see from Anker at Mobile World Congress 2018? Let us know by dropping a comment below, and this post will surely be updated with everything that is announced. Stay tuned, Anker fans!

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I’m hoping they announce more home automation products.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @joshuad11 , would expect an official thread coming from @AnkerOfficial once they are back. Pinned to spread the word :smile:

1 Like

Woot Anker! I’m excited to see what else Anker has in store for us all.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what new tech toys anchor has cooked up this year.

1 Like

Can’t wait. Been holding off getting another powerbank.

1 Like

I been waiting on getting a wireless charger for my iPhone X hopefully the new ones are released soon!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

What I hope to see is where my paycheck will be going. What products can I add to my collection

3 Likes

I hope to see some PD stuff and to see USB-C present in the new devices. No more MicroB please.

2 Likes

I would love to see more USB-C accessories - some manufacturers have started using USB-C ports on accessories like headphones, and I would love to see Anker do the same. some of the power banks offer USB-C recharging, so let’s see it on more of them, and maybe even on some headphones or other products!

2 Likes

Agreed but both would be nice most Android devices out there are still micro.

1 Like

Really?

What Android devices are still releasing with microB?

Anker already has so many products with microB; I don’t think they need to release any more.

2 Likes

Hype is real!! :scream::scream::astonished:

Same. Good point

Now I will hold up on some purchases

1 Like

I’m thinking with new products comes a price drop or better sales on the older products so I agree, I will wait and see before making a jump on things now

I would still love something for the Apple Watch. It’s not going away. The Apple night stand is like £70. Come on Anker. Hook me up :yum:
Or at least I hope your new wireless pads can charge a series 1 Apple Watch. That would be a start.

1 Like

Doesn’t the Apple watch require a special chip in order to access and charge it? If so I don’t think their wireless pads will charge it, unless they utilize that apple tech

Definitely would like to see more PD power banks and chargers as well as the Zolo smart speakers :slight_smile: