Anker Apparel

Although I do really like the idea, this could end up costing anker a lot of money… perhaps have them available to buy? Or even purchase with powerbucks?

3 Likes

Yeah like exclusive gear that only members can purchase. Thats an idea!

1 Like

I’d be willing to purchase some official Anker clothing :heart:

1 Like

To be fair, there is an expense to it, with ever growing member population, it’s not sustainable.

Anker could open a Fan Merchandise store online, and fans / members could buy the items with Power Bucks or Real Money

What say @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

Good idea :+1: I have a good bit of powerbucks so I could get me a few items lol

1 Like

Much better idea than mine.:clap::hushed:

2 Likes

These are just inputs, you started the great idea :thumbsup:

1 Like

An Anker hat would be great too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes :open_mouth::raised_hands:

1 Like

I have to say not being able to purchase a shirt makes the shirt i got recently feel really special

4 Likes

Like a gem :sunglasses::hushed:

2 Likes

I’m all for being able to buy a hoodie or even general merchandise clothing provided that it was generic and Not from the exclusive community design competition

1 Like

Nice idea :bulb:

1 Like

“Give” ? Nah, but should they have a clothing line that people can purchase? Sure.

1 Like

Very difficult.
Anker in not a clothing industry.
And producing such clothing presuppose a large number of customers.

1 Like

Have any of the higher members got their free gift yet? I know what it is but was told to not mention. You were asked for your address, I’d have thought delivered now / soon?

No gift yet, then again no shirt yet either :raised_hands: :laughing:

1 Like

Curious, how did you get to know?

1 Like

they asked me for my delivery address for free surprise gift, I said I don’t want to cause landfill for something I dont need so asked what it was, they told me and said to not tell anyone, and I also said no thanks as its not an item I want nor need. So yes refusing free stuff.

But if you gave them your address then you’ll see what it is but we got asked for address April 9th, 11 days ago so was thinking you’d have the gift around now?

From what I can recall the gift is being shipped separate from the shirts and at present no-one UK side of the pond (or into Europe) has got their shirts…so the gift could be longer still…