Anker Apparel

I want a key chain!

I think Lanyards and stickers would be awesome ideaā€¦ I would be in on that!

1 Like

Sweatshirts and tee shirts would be great.

With back-to-school shopping Iā€™ve been wishing for a backpack with a built in battery charger. Better yet, one with speakers AND a built in charger :smile:

And what about those hoodies I see everywhere with built in earbudsā€” Why hasnā€™t Anker produced something equivalent? It certainly would be much better quality! I donā€™t own one myself, but I would if it was made by Anker :thumbsup:

I would be interested in t shirts because you can never have too many.

Iā€™d definitely be interested in a t-shirt (or long-sleeve) that was Anker Blue with the classic energy bolt.

A decent baseball cap. Canā€™t have too many of themā€¦ Got a collection of ten so far. Could even go the tech root tooā€¦ Built in LEDs, built in solar panels, built in headphones.

T-shirts, that are solar panels.

Gloves with built in heater

When you put your mind to it, tech n battery tech can be built into all sorts of clothes.

1 Like

Anker gave away a Tshirt a couple of years ago which had a nice design, I would defiantly buy one, if they sold them

I wouldnā€™t have a problem with a cool-looking tee, as long as the brand wasnā€™t the main element, or at least artfully integrated into the design.

Cloth bags, on the other hand, Iā€™m all for it. If it has a nice design, even better.

I like this option from the t-shirt design contest:

It would look good on a cloth bag>

But, hey, since we are throwing ideas around, I would be up to be an Anker ambassador at the next ComicCon dressed as a custom-made Anker hero, if they provided me with the costume and some goods to show off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Defiantly you say?

4 Likes

Nah Iā€™d rather make my own Anker costume, Iā€™d be the charging hero with lightning quick charge ports

2 Likes

Hate to think where theyā€™d plug-in! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s some inspiration:

Hey, what if Anker sponsored the the show? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I wore this ā€¦:arrow_heading_up:
Iā€™d be arrested, for crimes against humanity and fashionā€¦ Mind for the right price, Iā€™d give it a goā€¦ hahahahaha

seems great for advertising too

If they had t shirts or sweathshirts I would definitely get one. Plus the Anker color is like my color

Anker should give us a hoodie and Jacket as well. Would totally rock a Anker Jacket or hoodie :sunglasses::heart_eyes::wink:

@Anker Please consider expanding your clothing. Would be a great way to gain more fans and expand the brand

2 Likes

I totally agree that we could get a hoodie! Maybe if we hit a certain level it could be an option.

2 Likes

Great idea

1 Like