Anker 737

Hi all,

I am on my second 737 which is also malfunctioning.

They both turn off randomly and if plugged in they will come back to life only to bug out again shortly thereafter.

Completely unreliable so much that they are both useless bricks of e-waste.

Im finding it hard to believe it’s a hardware issue and perhaps software. Is there any way to re-flash or update the firmware?

Cheers

Hi @Matt_Varone … what has support shared with you on this?

Try to talk to support again.
Good luck.

To be honest, anchor have been awesome by sending me even a second unit. I’ve given up, I think that there’s something defective with that product.

Yea, I can’t blame you, but it is a bummer. My colleague in the UK said we’ve struggled with courier issues in the past there, but it seems there should be a consumer-friendly option.

By the way, support did get back to me – I believe you also posted this in the FB Group.

They suggested shutting the device down completely. Here’s how:
How to shutdown? (see the picture below)

1. Press three buttons [ Button 1- DC (car charger) port button, Button 2- LCD button and Button 4-long Led light button ] simultaneously once, the Button-4- long led light will flash once. The Button 1- DC port button is in blue/white;

2. Press the Button 3- AC port button and Button 4-long Led light button simultaneously once, the Button-4- long led light will flash once and the LCD screen will be in close.

3. Press the Button 1- DC (car charger) port button and Button 3-AC port button simultaneously for 10 seconds to discharge the power (must last for 10 seconds), then the Powerhouse is in ‘locked’ status.

If you do the above steps unsuccessfully, you can try a few more times. Once you get the unit in “locked” status, keep it there for 5-10 minutes and then recharge it via AC.

1 Like

We’ve found a courier, @Matt_Varone. I’ll follow up with details on next steps.

1 Like