Anker 556 and SteamDeck

hello i have a question or rather a problem,
i bought this hub a while ago ,
i wanted to use it with steam deck but the problem is as follows,

for some reason it keep disconnecting and reconnecting,
my monitor turns on and off,
and my external ssd lose power to randomly, it dissapears from steam deck , and led turns off,

i am using anker delivered usb-c 4.0 cable for connect to steam deck,
for the external ssd i am using a 20cm sabrent usb 3.x cable and plug it in usb-c port of the hub

as for charger i am using a anker nano II 65w charger with a anker flow 100w usb-c charge cable
, i also tried using my ugreen 100w charger but same effect applies, as if it keep switching btween power stages,

do anyone know any fix for this ?

Unsure.

So you are using the hub to connect the deck to the monitor. It may be some power drain issue but I have not used that hub before…

You know there is a steam deck docking stations. I think we got my son one and it was like 35 dollars give or take.

You connect it to a wall socket and then run the USB cable to the TV. It would a lot funner running it from like a 50 inch tv than a monitor. Just a thought…

Not just deck , ipad have same problem , i dont know but i have a feeling these hubs are keep switching power states, or it are the chargers, i don’t know what it can be,

I tried diffrent cables and chargers but as i stated no effect,

Power drain issue ? I only have a nvme , hdmi, eth connected to it, it should have plenty power left ,

While the jsaux deck dock works fine on all devices , it dont dc at all , i can make a video , but i dont think it will help,

I use atleast 65w chargers so it should be enough for deck and ipad ,