VOLUNTARY RECALL NOTICE
Anker 535 Power Banks (PowerCore 20K) A1366
Anker Innovations is conducting a voluntary recall because the Anker 535 Power Banks (PowerCore 20K) A1366 can overheat and pose a fire safety risk.
In the United States, Anker’s affiliate Fantasia Trading LLC is conducting a voluntary recall in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”). Click here to view the CPSC press release. https://lnkd.in/gCDKQAF9
We are working closely with local government agencies to ensure a comprehensive and safe recall process.
If you own an Anker 535 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K) A1366 device, please follow these steps:
- Immediately stop using this device.
- Store this device in a safe location.
- Do not put this device in the trash or recycling bins.
- Please dispose of your device at a facility that accepts lithium-ion batteries. Visit https://lnkd.in/gVfgFRfW or see below for additional information on how to dispose of the device.
- Visit https://lnkd.in/g2A7bXwE to initiate a refund.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you that this recall is limited only to the 535 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K) A1366. No other Anker charging devices are impacted by this recall.
For any additional questions or concerns, our customer service team is available to assist you at email@example.com. Regional phone support numbers found at https://lnkd.in/gMzgkbVB.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.