All I Want for Christmas is...šŸ„³

Hey, Anker Fans!

Welcome to the third and final event of our Christmas giveaway. As always, weā€™ve saved the best for last!

This weekā€™s prize is not a mystery box. This time, you get to choose the prize! We want you to tell us exactly what you want, and weā€™ll send your wishes off to Anker Claus. Once heā€™s done checking if youā€™re naughty or nice (youā€™re all nice), heā€™ll choose 5 of you to get exactly what you wished for.:partying_face:

To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment below in the immortal style of Mariah Carey: All I want for Christmas is ā€¦ ā€œinsert amazing Anker thing you want.ā€ Then share your wish and this event on Facebook or Twitter.

Power On!

Rules:

1. Leave a comment including a statement in this format: ā€œAll I want for Christmas is _______.ā€ Fill in the blank with 1 Anker product of your choice, then share your wish on Twitter or Facebook.

2. We will select 5 winners to receive a Christmas gift of their choice.

3. Winners will be announced on December 24th!

4. This event is open to users from the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.

5. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

All I want for Christmas isā€¦YOU!!!:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Thank you for sending all your wishes to us! We greatly appreciate your participation in Anker Christmas Countdown Contest!

The 6 winners of #All I want for Christmas isā€¦ # Contest are:

@ndalby ------a orange Soundcore Icon Miniā€¦
@Mark_Dunsmore ------ a Powerline+ II USB C to Lightning Cable
@daniel.r.mcavoy ------- a Soundcore 2 Portable Speaker
@lololegeek75------- a Anker Wireless Charger with USB-C
@p.j.cadette ---------a power bankā€¦15000 to 20000ā€¦
@Oggyboy ------a Eufy Video Doorbell

All the Christmas countdown event has ended now! Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.

Merry Christmas!:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

37 Likes

All I want for Christmas is the Soundcore Flare+

2 Likes

Snap, same here!

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a SoundCore Flare+ :heart:

3 Likes

fools seldom differ :rofl::wink: good luck bud

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a RoboVac 11S (slim)

4 Likes

I would like to get my hands on such an icon +
if this is to expensive and can not be afforded:
A simple torch would do it as well.
So all I want for Christmas is an ICON + or if this is not available an ANKER torch.

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is the Soundcore Spirit X2! :snowman_with_snow:

44%20AM

3 Likes

And to you @TheDude :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

This is easy, all I want is a Bolder LC130 flashlight. Wife refuses to put new batteries in any of our 6 flashlights so she uses her (or mine) cell phone flashes as a light at night. I am ashamed to say my last phone did have the lens stop working (and I blame her :sweat_smile:).

Kudos to @AnkerOfficial on these festive contests again this year and best of luck to those entering :four_leaf_clover: :ok_hand:

Could think of a couple of different products (US only at present) so will keep mine simpleā€¦All I want for Christmas isā€¦a orange Soundcore Icon Miniā€¦

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is an Anker Soundcore Life P2 @AnkerOfficial ā€¦I mean I need something to cancel out the noise of two whining toddlers when they are fighting over toys at Christmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a trance speaker.

All I want for Christmas is the Soundcore Spirit X2

2 Likes

Ooh, I donā€™t know what I want yet. Iā€™ll probably end up being greedy and choosing something expensive lol

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a Flare+

All I want for Christmas is ā€¦ Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones! Happy Holidays!

All I want for Christmas is the Soundcore Wakey

2 Likes

@MacBlank I donā€™t want you to miss this one :wink:

All I want for Christmas is Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro :musical_note:

2 Likes