Airplay and iTunes Content

When I try to cast iTunes content from my phone to the Capsule I only get audio. Is there something I’m missing?

Hi @Joshua_Wolf_Aybara,
If possible, could you try AirPlaying another video to determine if it is an issue with the content? It can also help to reboot your phone and the Nebula device. Feel free to reach out to support@anker.com if you still have difficulties AirPlaying your videos. Thanks!

@Joshua_Wolf_Aybara We are sorry to see that, but it seems like it is related to the copyright issues.

Your permission to stream videos or music is based on the copyright from the content provider. Nebula supports HDCP for HDMI but not for screencast. If you want to view a video with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection, please use an HDMI cable.

In case to see if this is a copyright issue or a quality issue, could you please let us know if you are able to stream the local pictures or videos in your Album? If this is a copyright issue, to help resolve this, could you please let us know if you accept the below Roku Streaming Stick so that you could enjoy more videos with Nebula?

If you still have any further concern, please feel free email us at support@seenebula.com. We will try our best to help you.