AAA Big Surprise | Anker Power Goes Old School

Lol, they should just sell small sticker packs :laughing:

2 Likes

+1 to this idea :thumbsup:

The only downside to that is the smaller capacity. Other than that it seems like a great idea! :+1:

Congrats winners!

I still like my idea of lawn mower based on the riddle’s words… lol

2 Likes

If anker released one it would be released under roav though :wink:.

Yes but it would be powered by Anker batteries obviously, and it would probably be a robot lawn mower so maybe it would be released by Eufy… :dromedary_camel:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical for the opportunity to test these.
I’m ready for it :grin:

It looks like they have about 20% less capacity on average but so what. I’m so tired of buying batteries that don’t last.

I wonder how many batteries I’ve gone through in my lifetime :thinking:

Reduce waste and enhance recycling should be NO “foreign words” for ANKER!

A LOT!!! Especially with kids. My kids will ask for 8 AA batteries on Friday and then another 8 come Sunday morning for the same toy they never turned off!

2 Likes

A RoboMow would be amazing! Sign me up and take my money!

Any idea when this will be available for us in the UK? :innocent:

Only if the robomow had utility tracks so it can go through areas of muddy grass and a flowing stream through the same area and can cut 3+ acres

Congratulations guys. On a side note, why non-rechargeable batteries? I must say that I am a bit disappointed that Anker came out with these vs rechargeables. I switched over to the rechargeables several years ago (Eneloop) and haven’t looked back. It has saved me a lot of money thru the years, being able to recharge them. I hope that Anker will follow up with rechargeable batteries.

3 Likes

If this were to ever happen, we’ll also need one for the pool…Just sayin’. Maybe the pool one can tackle the muddy areas and water hazards? What would it even be called? The RoboPool, PoolVac, eufyPoolfy?

1 Like

Congrats guys!!! :ok_hand::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I’m wondering if they will be just available here or will they be sold on Amazon?? If Amazon will they be available around the world?

Yes thanks @AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical! I am excited to give these a try. I might just have to stop by the dollar store on my way home from work today, right @Alex_Honnor and @TechMan!?!

2 Likes

Yes :joy:. We need a benchmark and a comparison :joy:

@TheDude @TechMan I had posted reference to USB-A port (and more) earlier on June 7th… Hope Anker does come up with it plus some remodelling of these batteries with Anker Logo :joy:

1 Like