A Summer To Remember

To enjoy the summer and lose some weight!

To relax and not stress about things that I cannot change :slight_smile:

1 Like

My challenge for the summer is to get the yard cleaned up and ready to have a BBQ party.

My challenge for the summer is to go on a 22 mile hike with my friends.

I want to share with you ways that I can challenge myself this summer, so I can begin to live a more fulfilling and rewarding life. One where I am out of my comfort zone and I am challenging myself. I’d like to practice fifteen days of giving this summer! This is a great challenge where I give a different person something every day for fifteen days. It doesn’t always have to be money or items, but I could cut their grass, give them a hug and a smile, go to their house and have tea or coffee with them. I’ll do this without expecting anything in return.

I’d also like a challenge pushing my body, gaining a sense of personal achievement and supporting many good causes along the way.

Three years ago, I suffered from a knee injury holding me back from running. This summer, I want to do what I always wanted and love to do and that is running once again! A challenge like a marathon is not for the faint-hearted. It requires many months of intense training and preparation, however with a little support and the determination to succeed there is no reason why I can’t overcome obstacles in my path and achieve my goal for this summer.

As a nurse, every day I work with many patients facing many different challenges. For some it might be running a marathon, for others it might be as simple as being able to take their dog on a long walk without grimacing at the pain it brings. The truth is it doesn’t matter. Our goals are relative to us as individuals and my determination is here to help me overcome the physical barriers that may be holding me back.

5 Likes

My challenge is to return to my Shavers Fork river cabin in 2018.
After surviving 3 different cancers since 2000, I want to share this terrific little spot with as many other folks as possible.

My goal this summer is to spend more time outdoors, getting some exercise and introducing my little Hero to new things.

My challenge for this summer is to travel the US as much as possible! I always stayed in Nebraska all my life so I want to see how wonderful and diverse this country is. I was able to visit Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and California so far. Hopefully, I’ll be able to continue this journey. :slight_smile:

My goal this summer is to work hard ,make money, and enjoy family.

My goal for the summer was initially to save up a lot of money to gain independence from my family. After being forced out of the closet by an ex, I had no choice but to be independent. So, my goal became to keep my head above water and to be happpy. Summer is almost over, and I think I’ve done that.

My challenge/goal this summer was to lose 30 pounds and as of today 8/12…im at 32lbs :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: …now another 30 pounds to go until my best friends mom’s wedding in October in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!

don’t have a facebook or twitter but thought id join in on the competition fun lol

Get Fit and healthy!

I will try to make as many animations as possible

This year made it #5. I brought my 20100 Powerbank since I would be in the sun

1 Like

Train well and use Anker products to grind through and keep fully charged!!

1 Like

Nebula Mars giveaway ended August 13th

Dose that mean i am not in the contest?

@chernalevilego Contest is over & Winner has been announced.

I don’t understand. Rules say, “We will, according your sincere comments, select the prize winner.” How come Maggie Smith won when she didn’t even entered here?

Not sure bud