A poll

I want to create a poll, but have no idea how to.

I did search it, but only got results containing the words, but no help link on how to!

3 Likes
  • should people know how to do polls
  • should not know

0 voters

1 Like

This is black magic …

Might want to tag @AnkerOfficial or add an option for should levels come into play :wink:

2 Likes

It’s been a long while since the feature was initially introduced… Probably time to make a decision now.

1 Like

Hence the tag…although a bit of thinking outside the box…cough cough Google…would allow those who really want to make one to do so until a decision is made…

No doubt if the functionality starts to be abused, they will disable or restrict…

1 Like

Should I reply to you as a linked topic, quote what you just said, and then have the new topic “How to create polls” pinned globally? :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Doesn’t answer my question tho guys

Nice bit of showing off, but doesn’t help me create a poll

Not sure why everybody’s being so cryptic. I would tell you if I knew

I would beg to differ…[quote=“ndalby, post:6, topic:62160”]
cough cough Google
[/quote]

1 Like

Some Google, still no help.

Saw an old Anker post where being able to set up a poll is discussed, but didn’t see instructions on how to do it, or where to click.

I’m sure @AnkerOfficial will make a final decision soon with regards to sharing information about creating polls.

Should it be kept a secret?

• Yes
  • Still yes
  • of course

0 voters

3 Likes

:joy::joy:Such a tease :joy::joy:

1 Like

Show us how to do the poll! Lol

1 Like

Shall I tell you how to create a poll? :grin:

• Yes
  • No
  • I will find it on my own

0 voters

2 Likes

You can at least give Rosa a poke n wake her up

Remember: formatting in the Anker Community is achieved through markdown… :wink:

What’s the best way to create a poll on most forums?

1. Use markdown
  2. Use Google Forms
  3. Do it manually

0 voters

1 Like

Telling would take all the fun from it. :joy:

But, to be honest, I didn’t knew before creating the joke-but-informative-poll above…

2 Likes

I foresee a lot of polls on the Forum in the near future :joy: I know I will be using them.

1 Like