A Halloween Treat from eufy Security

Ghostly greetings eufy fans,

We hope you are all fully stocked up on M&Ms and Snickers! You will need to be prepared for the swarms of little pumpkins and princesses that will be heading your way this Halloween. With the eufy Security Video Doorbell 2K Wired, you can see each adorable costume as they approach your door. Decide trick or treat before they arrive or greet them with a spooky message.

With this in mind, eufy Security has a frighteningly good offer for you! Buy the eufy Security Video Doorbell 2K Wired and enjoy free festive string lights that will make your house stand out this Halloween. The critically acclaimed video doorbell boasts a number of freaky features that are perfect for Halloween -

2K Resolution with HDR

See every adorable princess and spooky ghost in perfect detail.

No Monthly Fee

Get more money to spend on candy for trick or treaters.

Human Detection

Receive instant notification of the little pumpkins that approach.

2-Way Audio

Ask “trick or treat” before you open the door!

Goblins, Ghouls or Girl Scouts. See who’s approaching before they arrive at your door this Halloween. The eufy Security 2K Video Doorbell will upgrade your home security and will have you prepared for any trick or treater!

Go to the page

We’d love to see some of the great content you will no doubt capture using your eufy Security products this Halloween. Share them with us on social media using the hashtag #seenoneufy and tag @EufyOfficial. We will feature the best ones on our social media accounts!

Happy Halloween from eufy!

8 Likes

Do not have one but would be good during Halloween n keeping kids from soaping your window. lol

Available outside of the USA yet?

1 Like

I have the nest Hello because I could not wait! This sounds way better, I don’t like paying the monthly fee!

nice deal! Maybe next year we can download spooky sounds that go off at the doorbell? I know we can do it manually with custom responses but would be cool if we can just get some that work

It says you save $40, but when I apply the code, I’m only getting the string lights for free. Anybody have any ideas?

As a current nest doorbell owner I gotta say this looks pretty good!

A nice Halloween treat !! thanks @AnkerOfficial

20 off for doorbell
17 off for lights
7+ off shipping.

I wonder if this was the 40+ dollar saving you said was the 40 dollars off

They’ve since taken down the $40 off label that was originally show. Oh well!

so mad I missed it… I would have jumped all over that $40 off deal. Those lights don’t appeal to me, so I’ll pass and maybe we’ll get lucky for 11/11… I’ll be taking an chance and rigging into my intercom system if I can figure it out

I love the fact that there is no subscription fees. I will definitely keep this in mind when I need a security cam. :slight_smile: