A Few New Product Upgrades

Hey Anker fans,

We haven’t seen too many new releases for a while, so I figured now would be an appropriate time to dedicate a post to the small upgrades I have noticed but opted against starting a new topic to cover.

#Portable Projector Stand

Features & details

• Durable Design: High-grade steel body withstands extended use, indoors or out.
  • Easy Storage: Completely collapsible for enhanced portability.
  • Effortlessly Adjustable: 360-degree swivel and 180-degree tilt ensure anywhere offers the perfect viewing angle.
  • Extensive Compatibility: Mount cameras, video recorders, or projectors with ease.
  • What You Get: Tripod Stand, bag, a 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Portable Projector Stand is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $69.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

#[Upgraded] PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Charge Forward: Charge any Qi-compatible device 10% faster than other 5W wireless chargers, using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset.
  • Case-Friendly: Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
  • Certified Safe: Eliminate safety concerns with overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more.
  • What You Get: PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, 3ft Micro USB cable (AC adapter not included), welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $17.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

#Soundcore Liberty

Features & details

• Graphene-coated drivers: Deliver sound with clarity ensuring accurate sound reproduction across the entire frequency range.
  • True wireless: You can be free from any cables or neckbands for unrestricted movement whether you are working, exercising, or making calls with integrated dual microphones.
  • Rechargeable battery: Offers up to 8 hours of use on a single charge and up to 100 hours of battery life with the included charging case.
  • IPX5 rated sweat-resistant construction: These specially designed earbuds withstand the elements.
  • Built-in microphone: Allows hands-free talking via a compatible device.
  • Bluetooth 5.0 interface: Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
  • GripFit technology: Ensures secure and comfortable use.
  • In-ear style: The headphones fit securely and direct music into your ears for full, uninterrupted audio.
  • Stereo design: You can enjoy crisp tones.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Liberty is available to order right now via Best Buy for a cost of $99.00, and should begin shipping immediately.

#New Colors

• PowerWave 7.5 Pad - White ($32.99)
  • PowerCore 20100 - Red ($55.99)

That’s all for now! Let us know if any of these caught your eye with a reply down below.

11 Likes

I noticed the liberty upgrade earlier actually :grin:. Thanks for sharing the PowerWave upgrade though :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing these upgrades @joshuad11

1 Like

Great! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Like these upgrades, thanks for sharing @joshuad11

2 Likes

Awesome stuff!

1 Like

Great!!! Thanks for sharing :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Thanks for posting !
Items are available at amazon US, but I use this for a hint: soon available also in Europe ! ?

1 Like

Thanks for posting,

• The new powerport is basically the same except slightly more efficient?
  • Soundcore Liberty sounds the best true wireless specs that Soundcore is offering right now, correct?
1 Like

Thanks @joshuad11 for sharing! Going for the Soundcore Liberty for my wifey, Came at right time, had to redeem my Bestbuy certificates

1 Like

Since when did Anker get into tripods?

2 Likes

That’s seems awfully expensive for a basic tripod.

Even when I did photography, usi g a tripod with removable footplate (screw to camera, and you remove the footplate rather than unscrew each time), levels (don’t want a wonky landscape) less than 35 (GBP)

I have a Dolica Proline (top of the line tripod) and it costed me about $50
$69 seems too high

1 Like

Those tripods can be found cheap, I agree Mac.

1 Like

What are the upgrades to each device? I see that the two at the end are new colours.

1 Like

The tripod has a refreshed design, the Liberty buds are branded differently, and it’s not clear what’s changed with the wireless charger.

I like the Powercore 20100 new red color :+1:

1 Like

Ah thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

1 Like