A Constellation of Deals

Rules: US only. Starts August 2nd, 00:00 PDT, 2018, and ends August 3rd, 23:59 PDT, 2018. Quantity is limited. First come, first served. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

4 Likes

Wow! thanks for sharing :wink:

3 Likes

Saw the email earlier, and the PowerPort Cube really has my interest piqued. I’m traveling next month, and I feel like I could make good use of it (although have a PowerPort 2 Elite, so I’m not sure I need it). Really thinking about picking one up just because.

2 Likes

Compact is the keyword. I’m thinking about getting one for my gym as it would be nice to have a longer cord and more compact recepticals.

1 Like

Wasn’t $79.99 the initial price for that PD power bank before it spontaneously went up to $99.99?

I’m looking at the PowerPort Cube

2 Likes

Some good deals there. Even though I have a few torches at home I keep finding myself wanting to buy another flashlight. Why do all geeks love flashlights?

1 Like

For me, its flashlights and knives. I have over 50 knives and o er a dozen flashlights

2 Likes

Great deals here. I need to replace a couple non-anker cables.

1 Like

Really good deals here to be had. Love the sales Anker always seems to be having on products.

1 Like

The deal for the powerport cube doesnt seem to be working for me. Any idea why?

The coupon expired on the 3rd, 8f you read the prior t st the bottom it tells you how long deals are for

its 3rd 23:59 PDT. I dont think that is up yet.