A Charging Miracle!

…And so the Charging Gods did look down upon Anker and exclaim “It is ye who must unite the chargers. Our people have carried too many devices for too long”. And so it was done.

PowerCore Fusion

It’s no secret that Anker is the king of charging. Our wall, car and portable chargers ensure that everyone has access to high-speed charging, wherever they happen to be. But there’s no denying that some chargers are more suitable than others in certain situations.

When we leave our homes, we meet a doozy of a dilemma: Do I take my portable charger, my wall charger, or both? The wrong decision here could lead to mild frustration or genuine regret. How am I going to order an Uber when my phone is out of power?! How will I recharge my PowerCore when I’ve been draining battery matching with 10/10s on Tinder?!

But what if there was no choice to make? What if, by seemingly divine intervention, a new charger was developed? A charger that transformed seamlessly between wall charger and portable battery. Imagine the Ubers! Imagine the 10/10s!

With this idea, Anker’s product development team were hastily locked away in a closet. They were told to expect freedom only when they could provide that very same freedom for Anker fans. And today, they can finally go home and see their families.

PowerCore Fusion is a combined wall charger and portable battery fashioned into a sleek and effortlessly portable body.

Plug it into a wall and it’ll charge your phone and its own internal battery. Unplug it and fold away the plug and it’ll provide up to 3 phone charges on-the-go. Of course it’s also chock-full of Anker’s exclusive charging technologies to provide the fastest and safest charge for your devices.

Next time you take a trip, instead of having to gather your entire charging collection AND multiple cables, simply grab PowerCore Fusion and head out the door. With two USB ports, it’s everything you need for power on-the-go—it can even recharge via a Micro USB input for complete versatility.

What are your thoughts on PowerCore Fusion? Will it take pride of place in your charging arsenal?

To give community users a real experience with PowerCore Fusion, we’ve got 10 to give away FREE. We’ll send one to the first 10 commenters below. Unfortunately, it’s US only for now.

Comment rules: Give us a shout out, or share your experience using Anker portable chargers (10 words minimum).

For users in other countries, don’t worry, you’ll have a chance to win when PowercCore Fusion becomes available in your country.

30 Likes

Now THAT is what I call a convenient combination!
Anker never let’s me down. I have Cables, Powercores, Car Charger, Adapters, Powerports, Headphones & even a Memory Card reader for my PC.

5 Likes

Anker is the best. Great combination of quality and price across their product range! I wish I had more gadgets to power!

3 Likes

Very excited about this device! I’ve got the little white 2 USB port charger and it’s seriously my favorite phone charger. I use it daily or any time I travel. It’s super quick!

Really want to test out the PowerCore Fusion. Totally recommending it to folks too!

4 Likes

Wow! A battery, a charger! And they aren’t two separate products! But one product itself! Talk about the ultimate travel charger!

It always blows my mind at the innovation Anker does with its products. I appreciate the fact with all my Anker products, they consistently innovate.

5 Likes

If it weren’t for anker chargers, I’d have to take off my headphones and actually talk to my wife during our plane trip this weekend. Not now! Thanks anker! You’re the best!

5 Likes

What a great idea. A must have for my laptop bag.

2 Likes

I’ve loved every Anker product I’ve owned. I use their portable chargers while camping and even have their battery jumper for emergencies. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

One of my best experiences with products is anker, because when i need it, never fail me, always making me happy, I especially enjoy the SoundBuds NB10, great headset of course is anker difficult to be bad

2 Likes

Anker just keeps innovating and creating more impressive products. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Woohoo! Hi Anker, I LOVE your products. I have about 7 of the portable battery chargers alone and can always use another! I don’t leave the house without any of my Anker Products and have always recommended your stuff to everyone I know. Much Love & Respect for this brand!

2 Likes

my first Anker product was the PowerCore 3000 back in 2013, back when portable chargers weren’t as big. my PowerCore is still reliable but I’d love to get that new PowerCore Fusion :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial is one of the best tech brands that I have ever come across. I’m very glad I have purchased soo many of their products. Please continue making great products like this PowerCore Fusion. My personal tech survival kit contains all Anker products. I have the PowerCore 26800 and the PowerPort 10! I love this combination so much! Thanks Anker!

1 Like

I will never buy anything but anker products since getting my battery backup! That is, of course, unless I win them for free!

1 Like

You guys are the best. Thank you for doing what you do!

1 Like

Anker products makes using many consumer electronic devices a fun to use. I have flashlights, battery charger, wall charger and charging cables that are amazing to use. Keep it up ANKER…

Shoutout to Anker for such amazing quality products!!! Better than the best, and proving that everyone else can give it a rest.

Shout out to Anker! I’m SO glad we’re friends. You help me support my electronic lifestyle.

1 Like

My first experience with an anker charger was great. my buddy showed it off to me and i was very impressed. For the price the build quailty was amazing. Till then all i used was Anker cords (havent used another since)

1 Like

Hey Anker, I love your products so much. You’re the best. Keep up the good work.

1 Like