5 Survey Questions with 5 Sets of Headphones Up For Grabs

Just completed the survey.

LOL @professor I am smart but not as much as you. Really wanted to get into all this stuff, but not at this time. Never used a Pi.
All my time is dedicated to my family, once I get my time back, would love to explore all the options. (I may have outdated brains at that time tho :upside_down:).
And yes, don’t want to mess with my company IT folks.

So any problem made by man can be solved man. We cannot break the laws of physics but everything else is solvable if you care to.

If you wanted to do this low tech just find a rounded metal shape object and make a roughly parabolic dish and point the signals which go away from house to the direction you need it stronger.

Good luck everyone

You completely lost me there…[quote=“professor, post:35, topic:67989”]
If you wanted to do this low tech just find a rounded metal shape object and make a roughly parabolic dish and point the signals which go away from house to the direction you need it stronger.
[/quote]

So in my house, the cable modem comes in the garage and then I have to direct it the further corners, so I use one of these to bounce the signal which would otherwise go uselessly to my neighbor’s house back towards my further corners of my house.

I also tool an old router and made it a repeater.

Both methods cost basically nil.

2 Likes

Submitted, pretty exciting!!

Excellent, got your idea. But, may be we are talking 2 different topics here…[quote=“Ice1, post:29, topic:67989”]
@AnkerOfficial you may want to find an alternate way to post your surveys? Google Docs are restricted at my work. :unamused:
[/quote]

Right I replied in wrong thread. :upside_down:

Wow, what a relief… :sweat_smile:
:relieved:

1 Like

Completed. Looks good and wouldn’t mind doing a review of the Spirit Pros. I have the Spirits and the Spirit X. Would love to compare them and see which ones I like the best.

1 Like

If you run a Raspberry Pi, why not just setup a VPN :slight_smile: I have a Adblocker VPN setup at home, to which i can connect from work or my cell, privacy (whatsoever) + adblocked… this unblocks everything not just port 443

I am yet to test the SSH-D for Proxy Switcher, will give it a try sometime

1 Like

Anker has an absolutely fantastic community site, wondering why they need to use Google Docs for forum, it is not that tough to setup a survey site

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they want to keep it confidential (more)

2 Likes

Anker can still build / have a Survey Site and keep it secure & confidential

1 Like

Which makes little sense because anyone can access the survey… :confused:

1 Like

This is true. I don’t really know why they did that :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

good luck to those who apply

Completed! Thanks for involving us in these as always! :stuck_out_tongue:

Worth a shot. Survey completed.

1 Like