5 Survey Questions with 5 Sets of Headphones Up For Grabs

I’m so excited to see these come out thanks for the chance anker

@Oggyboy I think he meant for the prize that they are giving away

I heard that the printer was making music. It was jamming. These are some really nice features. Anyone know the update on the T-shirts?

@Isaac_Schloss By the end of this month supposedly

Not what I saw on Amazon. Just the same as the sport I already have.

Survey done. Thanks.

Completed! I would love to see more information on these… I bought a pair via Kickstarter, which work, but not consistently well, and are a bit uncomfortable. Therefore, I am still on a search for comfortable, consistent/reliable, true wireless earphones.

1 Like

Yes. Makes sense now lol

@MacBlank sorry Mac, I thought you we’re talking about the item in the survey (Not the prize)

@AnkerOfficial you may want to find an alternate way to post your surveys? Google Docs are restricted at my work. :unamused:

run a Raspberry Pi at home and then SSH -D to it and use a proxy switcher in browser. Instant work web block unblocker.

If port 22 is blocked modify the sshd conf file to add port 443 then that usually gets out.

1 Like

Survey completed. Hope I get to test them, but if not I’m looking forward to seeing what other testers have to say about them!

Entered. Another thing I won’t win

5 Likes

Just completed the survey.

LOL @professor I am smart but not as much as you. Really wanted to get into all this stuff, but not at this time. Never used a Pi.
All my time is dedicated to my family, once I get my time back, would love to explore all the options. (I may have outdated brains at that time tho :upside_down:).
And yes, don’t want to mess with my company IT folks.

So any problem made by man can be solved man. We cannot break the laws of physics but everything else is solvable if you care to.

If you wanted to do this low tech just find a rounded metal shape object and make a roughly parabolic dish and point the signals which go away from house to the direction you need it stronger.

Good luck everyone

You completely lost me there…[quote=“professor, post:35, topic:67989”]
If you wanted to do this low tech just find a rounded metal shape object and make a roughly parabolic dish and point the signals which go away from house to the direction you need it stronger.
[/quote]

So in my house, the cable modem comes in the garage and then I have to direct it the further corners, so I use one of these to bounce the signal which would otherwise go uselessly to my neighbor’s house back towards my further corners of my house.

I also tool an old router and made it a repeater.

Both methods cost basically nil.

2 Likes

Submitted, pretty exciting!!

Excellent, got your idea. But, may be we are talking 2 different topics here…[quote=“Ice1, post:29, topic:67989”]
@AnkerOfficial you may want to find an alternate way to post your surveys? Google Docs are restricted at my work. :unamused:
[/quote]