5 New 2-Packs + Upgrades/Colors and New Links!

Anker is going crazy with 2-Packs… Check these out!

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s Premium Double Braided Nylon Lightning Cables (2-Pack, 6ft, Gray) are available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $23.99 ($25.98 if purchased separately), and should begin shipping immediately. Expect 2-Packs in the 3.3ft length to be available soon, as well.

Pricing and Availability: eufy’s Lumi Plug-in Night Light (2-Pack) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $9.99 ($18.99 for the 6-Pack), and should begin shipping immediately.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s iPhone XR Screen Protector (2-Pack) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $9.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s iPhone Xs Max Screen Protector (2-Pack) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $9.99, and should begin shipping on September 18.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Flare (2-Pack) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $109.99 ($119.98 if purchased separately), and should begin shipping immediately.

In addition to these 2-Packs, there are also an upgraded product and a couple new color options.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort II PD (Black) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $29.99 (same as White), and should begin shipping immediately.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerDrive 2 Elite (White) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $11.99 (same as Black), and should begin shipping immediately.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 4-Port USB-C Hub (Upgraded) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $19.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Finally, in case you missed it, a couple Roav products have new Amazon listings.

Feel free to share any thoughts you may have on Anker’s latest offerings!

8 Likes

Flare 2 pack is a good deal and great timing for the upcoming holidays

2 Likes

That’s a good price for the F0, and the PowerPort II PD looks great in black!

1 Like

Aw man. I just bought 2 flares individually a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Flare in a double pack makes much sense and the light sticks too.

1 Like

Good things come in pairs. :grin:

3 Likes

NOT ALWAYS! :laughing:
But in our case you’re right!

2 Likes

Update: Price has increased to $25.99

Another new 2-Pack:

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s iPhone XR Screen Protector (2-Pack) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $9.99, and should begin shipping on September 18.

1 Like

Digging the alignment frame👍

3 Likes

Yet another new 2-Pack:

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s iPhone Xs Max Screen Protector (2-Pack) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $9.99, and should begin shipping on September 18.

[quote=“Jesse_Hernandez1, post:11, topic:62461, full:true”]
Digging the alignment frame👍[/quote]

I’ve gotten perfect results using the “book page” or “hinge” method…secure the protector on one of the long edges with some masking (or other tape) creating a hinge and align it. When ready to install, remove the bottom protector sheet and simply let it fall on the device slowly from the hinged edge working out any bubbles as it goes on.

A few more new upgrades/colors/links:

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort Speed 4 (White) is available to order via Amazon US right now for a cost of $27.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerLine+ USB-C to USB-A 2.0 Cable (10ft, Red) is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $12.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerTouch 5 is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $24.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerTouch 10 is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $29.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

Why are the powertouch pads the only Anker products with USB-C inputs? besides power banks that is.

PowerWave 15 Pad has USB-C, but it is currently exclusive to Japan… :sob:

I’m curious how the 15 watt pad Stacks up, all the comparisons I have seen 15 watt vs 10 Watt are virtually identical in charge speed.

not sure if it is limited by the software right now or if it is a hardware issue.

Can’t wait for the next performance test from @AnkerTechnical!

1 Like

15w and 10w charge the same because no one uses the newer 15w high speed charging circuitry in their phones

1 Like

So it’s a hardware issue. I don’t understand why S9 and S9_plus would claim to be 15 watt compatible if they do not have a 15 watt receiver.

They can stake claim at 15w but tests have proven they are not outputting 15w. So it’s both hardware and software, software because Samsung said they can activate the faster 15w charging capability as needed…I can’t find the article but I do remember reading that

1 Like