43% OFF - on Soundcore Motion Q @ Amazon.ca

Found this amazing deal on Soundcore Motion Q Waterproof Speaker - comes to CDN$ 50.99 & FREE Shipping after applying $39 discount.

10 Likes

Woah, why does it cost so much more in Canada?

2 Likes

I wonder, why?? :scream: :thinking:
Logistics, currency exchange, local (no) competition, sales volume etc, are some of the factors, I believe…

Eager to see one day to have one currency world wide, at least EU countries achieved it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Logistics & Currency conversion may be some of the reasons. 1 US Dollar = 1.34 Canadian Dollar

3 Likes

@Ice1 you beat me to the response, we both ended up entering the same (almost same response) at same time

2 Likes

Yeah I checked currency exchange. It’s still significantly more expensive…

1 Like

Yeah same goes for a few others products for Canadians sadly :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, on top of the exchange, sales volume and logistics add up and drive the prices higher. which i’m getting used to now and tired of complaining :innocent:

@Shenoy two intelligent brains thinking alike… good or bad :thinking:

Definitely good :thumbsup: :grin:

2 Likes

good deal :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Good deal if you are in Canada

2 Likes

Dam good deal. Been waiting for this

2 Likes

Hopefully our Canadians friends can take advantage of this :thumbsup:

1 Like

why canada don’t get same deals as US?

3 Likes

Very good question to ask @AnkerOfficial
that may be one way to increase awareness in the country and as they know more about Anker they buy more stuff from Anker.
Why do you not want to expand your market?? I don’t understand :wink:

2 Likes

nice deal thanks for sharing

1 Like

I just read into some import taxes / customs duty, this is very complex for Canada compared to US. Canada has a complex tax plan (Goods and Services Tax (GST), Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and Provincial sales tax (PST)) and varies from state to state, in addition to the import tax of upto 5% while importing from China, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines or Taiwan.

Same is the case for UK.

UK has higher prices because of the 20% VAT charge included in the prices you see in retail stores and online on Amazon.

Also there are different rules and regulation, certification, which add to the cost.

These are some of the hidden costs, and reason for price difference, above is based on details available on internet.

1 Like

Very good reseatch bro… :clap:[quote=“Shenoy, post:18, topic:69321”]
Provincial sales tax (PST)
[/quote]

I haven’t heard of this, may be depends on which province you live in.

So, US doesn’t have import/custom tax of fee??

US does have customs / import tax but relatively less compared to broad market. But may go up If trade deals between US-China fall apart

1 Like