2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

I had no idea that Informed Delivery service existed. Just signed up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it is awesome. If something doesn’t show up, you can flag it (not sure what it actually does on their end), see what packages are coming in, see the scanned copy of the front of letters, etc. I’ve been using it for about a year now and it is a nice email to open in the mornings when you are expecting something.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure my shirt came, but I’m not at home. I guess we’ll see it tonight :grin:

Got mine today but it’s already been appropriated by my girlfriend…who also appropriated my very individual and unique Apple Support Communities long-sleeved T-shirt.:smile:

1 Like

Nice! Hoping I get one as well. These look awesome.

@TheCharneco designed it :grin:

I received mine today! Thanks, @AnkerOfficial! :smile:

Pre wash/ironing. Not too shabby.

5 Likes

What’s the matter you don’t want anybody to see what you look like? Lol.

My shirt came folded and pressed which surprised me compared to others that got theirs yesterday

My shirt came today. I really like it :+1:

I’m not much of a “mirror selfie” kind of person lol

4 Likes

Don’t want us to see your forehead? Hmmmm

Congrats @Fuu_bar on being the first model.

I’ll hop in for the plus size models :joy:

7 Likes

Well it’s mostly bald up there, but why not.

2 Likes

Is that your daughter? :smiley:

Such a handsome fella :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

One of them lol. Post bath, pre bedtime hair, which you can obviously tell she got from her mom.

I assume you mean the hair, not the curls :joy:. She’s very cute :wink:

She knows how to use it to her advantage too lol. Yeah I unfortunately started losing it at like 16, so just kinda embrace it and say whatever and shave it off.

2 Likes

I have several friends who started losing that early :wink:. No biggy :grin: