2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

When you find out please let the rest of us know we are curious too

2 Likes

Oof I should’ve stayed active :frowning:

1 Like

Dang I just saw that you have been here for a while it’s ok you can be active now

1 Like

@Daiross they said the special gift was being sent separately, none of us know what it is

1 Like

False. @professor knows what it is :joy::grin:

Well, true he also declined his and refuses to speak of it so I didn’t count him

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s allowed to speak :grin:. He probably helped plan it in some way…

I’m gonna guess that it’s a coffee mug.

I was thinking it might be that. I don’t think they have ever given them to the public. But they did give them to the anker staff for Christmas of 2017 I believe.

1 Like

I would be ok with that since my wife’s cat knocked mine off the side table and the handle broke

1 Like

Our Professor has a magic cristal ball and is scrying!:grin:

I hope Mrs Franz knows this plan! :wink:

But @professor might have a use for that, I believe he declined his as it was something he wouldn’t use…

I’m guessing a lightning cable of some sort :wink:

Wow, interesting topic, but no surprise for me yet, looooong ways to go :sweat:

Maybe if it’s a mug, @professor can forward his to me :joy:

if it is a cup professor might have problems as this is too big for his minimalistic rucksack.
1 inch cable fits better for him! :joy: Not wasting space!

Nah, they wouldn’t send out something there’s a good chance people couldn’t use. Maybe the 3-in-1 cable.

I was just looking at the level up chart…this is going to take a LOOOOONG time. I still need about 2,800 points to get to level 9. Are there any members at the VIP level of 21?

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be getting mine soon. Can’t wait for it to come home

2 Likes

No, not even @AnkerOfficial. wonder who will be the VIP then and what is it for if there is none at that level?

1 Like