2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

…but you have to wear it at the next visit to the beergarden !

Should I really?
Havent got any information about shipping.
May be they forgot old fellows like me.
The young ones need their shirts very urgently as far I see :rofl:

Sadly I’m a super high Lv0. Excitement Lv is still at 13 and above though :wink:

Be active and you’ll speed through levels in no time. I wasn’t too active when I began but now I just passed a couple levels in no time. Pro tip (I guess): Don’t look at experience points too often because it feels like they aren’t going up fast enough. Once you just participate, you’ll be surprised how fast you level up

1 Like

Thanks! It’ll be fun taking part in all the anker things - taking ownership/participating allows me to feel more invested in the products I already have & purchase.

I received mine today! Thanks, @AnkerOfficial! :smile:

Yay!!! Just got mine :relaxed: Wifey took it :open_mouth:
@AnkerOfficial I need another one :grin:

10 Likes

T-Shirt is a perfect fit!

be here on forums daily, read the threads, post your thoughts and likes, you will eventually get to Lv13 and over :thumbsup:

1 Like

T shirt looks great! Can’t wait to receive mine!

Got my shirt today, thanks @AnkerOfficial!

Got home today and found Anker T-Shirt in my mail box…Thanks, Anker :slight_smile:

Mine arrived today :+1:. @ndalby you should merge these two threads about the shirts :grin:

@Chiquinho
Looks like we’re slacking, still stuck on 10¡ lol
Is it me, or is 10 to 11 taking ages (as in points needed)

I am getting close to Level 7 soon would TShirts be available if I get there in the next couple weeks?

They should be :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial I’m anxiously waiting for mine :innocent:

You haven’t gotten yours yet :cry:. I’m sitting here chilling with mine :grin::sunglasses:

I thought I was gonna get mine today but I didn’t. It’s alright, it will get here… I hope… :sob:

1 Like

Yes, it will be shipped separately. We’re handling a lot of international orders. So a little bit more patience will be great to us.:grin:

6 Likes