Your favourite photos

What’s been some of the communities favourite photos that you’ve snapped in the last month or two. Whether it was with a camera or your trusty smartphone.

I was exploring in the local nature reserve and came across these beautiful horses in a field and snapped them when they came to say hello. I was using my Sony A5000.

Share away ladies and gentlemen!

5 Likes

Fave pics… I have a few…

This is one I did this week, in memory of every baby not born, or only on earth a short while

My lovely Molly

Molly having hugs

5 Likes

5 Likes

If we are limiting it to the past few months… then these are mine!
Reunification by Arwen, on Flickr
From my recent trip to Berlin. Not a particularly technical or awesome photo. However it was a stark reminder to what my stupid contry is currently going through (Brexit) and a lesson in better politics… This picture was taken during a “light show”, showing the gritty past of Germany and projected onto the parliament buildings (opposite the Reichstag.) I cannot ever imagine the UK government doing something similar in London…

And this picture, taken in my home city. Dundee loves a good bit of street art! :smile_cat:
Lightsabers by Arwen, on Flickr

5 Likes

@Arwen those road marking are epic!

2 Likes

Matcha time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love the smell of Matcha in the morning :laughing:

4 Likes

I never go anywhere cool, but everyone else has amazing photos! Wow, thanks for sharing everybody!

1 Like

I don’t go anywhere bar town for coffee or hospital appointments.

I take.pics of my cat, fiancée and “stuff”.

You’ll be surprised at the nice,.or sometimes great pics you capture… But you’ve got to.take the pics! lol

I can’t remember the last time I used my camera (Sony cybershot bridge camera). Even when.i do go out for a rare day out, I just use my phone (currently Samsung Galaxy S8).

1 Like

Limiting to the past month or so mine would have to be from my iPhone 7, basic scenery shots from two brief trips…

7 Likes

Nice photos!

3 Likes

I’m a professional photographer so these might be too much, but these are latest favorites :innocent::

7 Likes

Nice work​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you sir :blush:

1 Like

I really like the long exposure pictures they remind me of some large photographs that my grandmother had hanging in her house.

@Macgyver15
I took these photos in 2015 but this is my homie Thor he was born during a thunderstorm :slight_smile: these photos were taken the day after he came into the world.

1 Like

I’ve always found long exposure interesting. Night photography is my specialty

How do you only capture just the tail lights? I’ve always wondered that. I should take a photography class.

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 those photos are awesome! I love horses

1 Like

@Dez_S those photos literally made my jaw drop!
I could only dream to take stunning photos like that one day as I’m still in the amateur stages but learning all the time.

Night photography is definitely something that I wanna try now that the winter months are approaching.