Winners of ‘Meet the Community Giveaway’

Hi everyone, thanks a million for your participation in our ‘Meet the Community Giveaway’ - we’re really psyched by your interest in our gift packs!

According to the nomination and comment participation, the names of the 10 chosen winners are as follows:

@Arwen
@TechnicallyWell
@nigelhealy
@ndalby
@joshuad11
@Daiross
@neotrixan
@jodiefunnee
@Element321
@Hermes_Alvarez

Congratulations to everyone who won! Since there are a limited number of winners, to those who missed out there will be plenty more opportunities to win in the future!

Note:
● All winners will receive an email this week to provide their shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.
● If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to AnkerOffical.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I won! Wow!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile: Enjoy your new Anker toys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well this is a nice way to start the week :smiley: Congrats to the other winners and thanks to those who voted and @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :grin:

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone and thank you! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks Anker and congrats to everyone else!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to thy winners on such excellent post

2 Likes

Congrats winners! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats to all winners

I made it to the honor roll but just a tad late to the comment party! Anyhow, congrats to these well deserving community members. I see their posts everywhere on this forum, and they help keep discussions active and meaningful.

1 Like

wow I won…I mean we all won…yeah!!! thanks @AnkerOfficial and the rest of the community…lets keep the good work going.

Was in the Niagara Falls, NY area this weekend and it’s great to see your products in Walmart Stores…will you be looking into the Canadian Walmart Market?

Once again congrats to all the winner.s

2 Likes

No email yet from Anker? Anyone?

1 Like

I haven’t got an email from Anker.

1 Like

I would tomorrow most likely…

1 Like

Hi guys, our confirmation email has been sent! Please remember to check your email box. Cheers.:grin:

@Arwen
@TechnicallyWell
@nigelhealy
@ndalby
@joshuad11
@Daiross
@neotrixan
@jodiefunnee
@Element321
@Hermes_Alvarez

6 Likes

Got my email. Thanks.