Winners of ‘Meet the Community Giveaway’

Oh wow awesome! Thanks so much @AnkerOfficial! You guys really are the greatest! Just filled out my address info and I’m super stoked, haha I’ll be staking out the mail box for sure all next week!

3 Likes

Got my email @AnkerOfficial thanks so much

2 Likes

Received and completed, cheers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

received & completed!! thank u very much!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

anyone got shipping yet?
@Arwen
@TechnicallyWell
@nigelhealy
@ndalby
@joshuad11
@Daiross
@neotrixan
@jodiefunnee
@Element321
@Hermes_Alvarez

Nope. Survey said to be completed before the 29th (I think) so I’m not expecting anything before then.

2 Likes

Yep probably the first week of June.

1 Like

Not yet, I would guess Saturday / Sunday…

1 Like

Good to know. In my case the specific items in the giveaway I don’t need (as own them already) so I have family members in mind to gift to and I’m traveling to visit family mid-June. So no rush for me. That Nano speaker is really good for example and know someone who’d likely benefit.

I’m basically an Anker distribution center :innocent:

The products I want from Anker they haven’t made yet :rage:

2 Likes

I received the shipping confirmation email

1 Like

I haven’t.

I got my shipping info (i’m in UK) an hour ago.

1 Like

Cool. So @ndalby also in UK should have shipping also?

When does it say it’s coming by?

Items arrived an hour ago. Thanks again @AnkerOfficial

I have not received a shipment confirmation as of yet…hoping to get the goods by next week…

I’ve just received shipping info this afternoon.

Cool so the Brits are 1st. Now’t 'ere in US.o.A.

1 Like

Got mine today. Never received shipping info

Ahh. So I also did not receive any shipping info and when you said you got yours, I go looking and … I have mine too!

The:

• Mini+ is going to a friend of a family member, someone who always seems to have a flat phone, along with the Powerport2 Elite I won, so hopefully they are never flat they can charge their phone and the Mini+ together when they near a wall charger (although I do think someone who is always with a flat phone probably suffers more from concentration and so a Mini+ will just be flat they forgot to recharge it? Bad concentration solution = Fusion?)

• The Lightning cable is going to a family member, it is going into a “travel kit” I made up comprising a short Anker cable, a small (non-Anker) dual-socket charger and Mini+ we already owned. They have a MicroB charged phone and an iPod so that makes up a compact travel kit.

• The Nano, well I’m thinking about it. I’m not sure of anyone who seems to need one, so I’ll keep it and gift it if I see someone (I own one of these already and they are wonderful!), so if anyone sees and likes my Nano they’ll get a nice surprise!

Thanks @AnkerOfficial I’m your distribution center :innocent:

3 Likes