Winners of ‘Father’s Day Giveaway’

Hi everyone, thanks a million for your participation in our ‘Father’s Day Giveaway’ - we’re really psyched by your interest in our brand new speakers! This was a fun topic, and we really enjoyed reading all your heartwarming stories.

As we stated in our rules, we chose winners based on their post numbers and ALSO post quality. We’re therefore happy to announce the names of the 9 chosen winners as follows:

@bobbleheaderman
@ryandhazen
@nick_Andres
@snippsc56sxx
@abhishek_ch93
@swyman
@Gman611
@jackaborg
@Jennifer_Duran_Timon

Congratulations to everyone who won! Since there are a limited number of winners, to those who missed out keep your eyes peeled for plenty more opportunities to win in the future!

Note:
● All winners will receive an email before June 14th to provide their shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.
● If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to AnkerOffical.

3 Likes

@bobbleheaderman YOU WON! CONGRATS! :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

@bobbleheaderman Your father’s photo left a deep impression on our community.:laughing:

6 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I believe he is the only one to actually post a picture of his father from what I recall. We all dropped the ball on this one! He deserves it though that was a great picture! :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. Enjoy your speaker. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome well done to all winners

2 Likes

Congrats winners!

4 Likes

Congrats all

3 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial I thought long and hard about sharing that picture in a community of strangers. Since joining back in November I have grown to trust a few of the members and that trust and the many stories made me feel comfortable enough to want to share it. Hopefully going forward I can get to know more in the community. congrats to all of the other winners and everyone else that shared a story. I read them all and it kind of makes you want to be a better person, honestly, I wish I could live up to some of these stories. I look forward to going back and reading some of them again. :raised_hands: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Big Congrats to the winners!

@bobbleheaderman
@ryandhazen
@nick_Andres
@snippsc56sxx
@abhishek_ch93
@swyman
@Gman611
@jackaborg
@Jennifer_Duran_Timon

Thanks again to @AnkerOfficial!

I think we learned our lesson about the numbered responses. I think I would have gotten #50, but people were deleting and ended up with 52 or something :crying_cat_face:

I have loved reading stories about the relations our members have with their fathers and their littles!

Who knew we were a bunch of saps!?

7 Likes

Congrats winners!

4 Likes

i thought i won #100

2 Likes

Looking at your posts for the ‘giveaway’ I don’t see any that had anything to do with either speakers (apart from which one you wanted) and/or fatherhood, so I guess Anker found your winning post as ineligible and re-assigned…

3 Likes

And people deleted posts so u were booted to another number I presume.

2 Likes

It’s pretty dumb how people tried hard to get the winning numbers, and now they picked them randomly.

2 Likes

It was an anti-community charter to pick in post # because it causes necessarily the infrequent member to dominate the win. Based on substance is fairer to the community. I’m happy the likes of @bobbleheaderman won as he invests time in this community.

Hopefully @AnkerOfficial learned from the experience and won’t run competitions again based on a post #.

http://community.anker.com/users

409661 users

So if you aim for a post # the probability is far higher an infrequent community member would win, because they win in quantity not quality.

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

You being one of them…

5 Likes

@Edy_Diaz Your story was one that brought memories back for me and I enjoyed reading it. Now that you have shared it you will forever remember it. I am sure that your were very close to winning a speaker as well. I hope you and your Dad have more bonding memories to come!!

3 Likes