Winners of ‘Father’s Day Giveaway’

Congratulations to the winners!! :grinning::ok_hand::blush::wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial, @bobbleheaderman, @Jack_The_Ripper, @cava3395, @nigelhealy, @ndalby, and rveryobe for the great conversation! I’ve been unpluggged (yet charged :sunglasses:) for a few days hanging out with the kids on vacation! Thanks Anker!

6 Likes

Thanks for the insightful ideas. We will file your suggestions for our future improvements. We picked the winner by their unforgettable fathers’ day stories. We hope these stories will also bring happiness and blessing to all of you.:heart:

5 Likes

Congrats to the 9! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi guys, our confirmation email has been sent! Please remember to check your email box. Cheers.:grin:

@bobbleheaderman
@ryandhazen
@nick_Andres
@snippsc56sxx
@abhishek_ch93
@swyman
@Gman611
@jackaborg
@Jennifer_Duran_Timon

3 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial , I got my email this morning! I Don’t know which model speaker is being sent to me and that adds to the surprise! Looking forward to seeing and reviewing it. :gift:

4 Likes

Thanks @bobbleheaderman!

2 Likes

My Anker Soundcore 2 arrived today and it rocks. Right out of the box it connected so easy to my Galaxy S7 Edge. I love it better than the UE Boom I have. First it has the skip button and the sound is awesome. Thanks Anker and keep up making awesome products.

4 Likes

Thanks, we hope your family will like it!:yum:

1 Like

Got this bad boy in the mail today… Very happy :grinning: Can’t wait to give it a try. Thanks @AnkerOfficial

8 Likes

Grads to the winners! Please pick me next time!! :smiley:

2 Likes

congrats. How do these sound on it?

2 Likes

congrats!! enjoy it!!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

:couple: I pick you Doris… :joy:

1 Like

You worry me sometimes @nigelhealy :fearful:
What the he77 was that?

2 Likes

Becoming an active “friend” to us will increase your possibility to win!!!:grin::grin:

3 Likes

You are definitely in my close friend list!:wink:

3 Likes

Wow, it’s my pleasure.:smile:

2 Likes

Would of been nice to win these speakers.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks you like the products! but I have to say this campaign has ended at June 14th.:joy:

2 Likes