Who will be the first "Power Buck millionaire"

No Powerdraw, no auctions. Silence!
So the Powerbuck account is increasing and there is no use of it.

@AnkerOfficial : What about changing the bucks against ANKER shares!? :grin:

8 Likes

Hey Franz.
How about ā€œbucks for bucksā€
Maybe being able to buy an Anker voucher for use on Amazon in your specific location?

3 Likes

Of course, but We can not decide that.
Would be a great idea indeed, Paul.

1 Like

Cool. Now just click on solved between me and Paul til Neil changes to general discussion.

3 Likes

This is a question and we have answers meanwhile! :grin:
Letā€™s have Paul the solution! :rofl:

3 Likes

I would say not me for sure I wasnā€™t active early when they were easy to earn and was then careless at lower levels not realizing how slim my odds of winning were at the timeā€¦.maybe we already have some millionaires around usā€¦l

You rang :grin:

Been watching to see if a points accumulator would be on the cards :wink:

1 Like

Not sure I get the power bucks thingyā€¦but mine R adding up quite nicely! Lol

1 Like

Nice thoughts on the Anker voucher. I am actually at my most in bucks for a long while.

2 Likes

Thanks @Duane_Lester and same here.
I never used many before and certainly havenā€™t recently.

We are meanwhile all scrooges!

bucks

Ok, so just checked my Buck Balance, not what I thought it was :pensive:
Shows the difference it makes going from being active on a daily basis and not really being active since Christmas.
Whoā€™s ready to be driven crazy by multiple daily ā€œDeals of the Dayā€ posts? :rofl:ā€¦Only kidding!

1 Like

If they had an exchange for coupons it would be so nice but sadly I doubt they will

I donā€™t like the coupon ordeal because we know they will make it only for anker.com and not Amazon usable. Which means we dont get the best deal or price and coupons cannot be stack

2 Likes

True that annoys me already as is especially since you canā€™t use it on top of a current deal whil I prefer Amazon over anker.com I would be willing to order if the coupon was stackable because they sometimes have discounts on there as well

Well youā€™ve won an awful lot of Soundcore :wink:

In truth thereā€™s only so much Anker anyone needs. The last thing I won was Ā£100 of anything Anker and I got two chargers and a cable, last November (prize for scary story) and effectively closed all my needs.

Iā€™m typically take gifting something new/old whenever I win anything.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve taken to gifting a lot as well one of the Anker prizes I won was a speaker a charger and a power bank and all were gifted away. I havenā€™t bought much new Anker stuff lately since I donā€™t have products that could take advantage of the faster charging speeds and the products I already do have do the job well enough to keep the money in my wallet

2 Likes

Same here @ktkundy
I havenā€™t bought much Anker stuff for a while.
In part I think itā€™s because I have all I need, as @professor mentions. And also that Anker hasnā€™t released much thats inspired me to buy!
Iā€™m hoping to see a good PPS/ PDO Samsung compatible super fast charger hit the market, but Iā€™m not holding my breath.

1 Like

I had been waiting for something they had shown at ces maybe a year ago maybe more canā€™t remember but it was a convertible wireless charger so it could be both a plat pad or one to prop the phone up. Sadly it hasnā€™t come about

1 Like

Itā€™s a shame. I would also like to see a 20k wireless PowerBank to replace my 10k version.
That seems a natural progression but as yet we havenā€™t seen or heard of one.

2 Likes