Who will be the first "Power Buck millionaire"

It’s also a little strange to see Soundcore pushing out products almost constantly it feels and Anker seems to have gone a little quiet for a little

1 Like

I can only assume that’s where the profit is so the budget has been pushed to them.
Although cable and accessories carry a big % of profit, the actual value is low due to the retail value.

Shame though as the competition seems to be bringing out updated products.

Issue is the unit average price.

Chargers are often in the $20-$40 region, cables $10-$20. The newer Powercore are the higher Wattage and often $100+

Eufy is more in the $100+, Nebula $300+, Soundcore is now often coming out >$100

They are pushing to average unit price to be higher. As Anker chargers / cables you have to sell a lot of units, basically it’s the “unwanted child”.

1 Like

LOL how about a PowerDraw for an Anker mystery bag since that seem to have drawn the interest of members in another thread. I bet everyone would throw max entries in expecting something amazing.

2 Likes

I’d love to see this! Maybe even a bigger battery. I should’ve bought the one from Aukey when it was on sale :weary:

3 Likes

Only so much in general. But there are certain things that I could definitely still use - almost all of them were in that prize pack we all thought we had won recently. That would have basically been a wishlist win.

2 Likes

I won another set of prizes around Xmas - was a 63W travel charger, Powercore, speaker. I kept the Powercore which then made me gift one of my existing Powercore, and gifted the charger and speaker.

I may be rambling but my point is I’d much prefer prizes as $ spent on Anker - even if done manually if Amazon where you send Amazon ASIN links - than specific prize, and also no random lucky mystery prizes, as I’d be mostly wasting the product and gifted something away.

The general direction of Anker competitions to social media is not something I can sanction, social media was invented as a fun way to keep in contact with folks but has morphed into a fake news channel where you are shown whatever made up drivel which aligns with your usage patterns - your own personal Jesus as it were.

I use Anker products daily primarily to get outdoors and move and live.

3 Likes

Agreed that was basically everything but the cable were things I could have so used and then turned out to just be a cable which I gifted to a friend but it really would have been the dream package

2 Likes

Didn’t know they did one @ikari04warrior
I’ll investigate.

1 Like

I got my a few speakers (all in use), Life Q10, a powerbank, a torch, cables and “old Willy”.
All Anker/soudcore/EUFY products of great quality.

1 Like

Sharing threads and visiting the community make up most of my PB balance - I’m not going to spam threads for it, and likes and replies don’t help.

But right now everyone’s balance is going up faster than they can spend it, as there is nothing to spend on. I think they are probably rethinking the whole system.

3 Likes

When you say torch you mean like a flashlight :flashlight: not a torch like fire blow torch or does anker sell one fo those and I just never knew

1 Like

Hey @jercox
Maybe your right, and I think a shake up could be whats required to rejuvenate interest :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Huh?

1 Like

Kaitlyn torch is UK, flashlight is US English. :smiley:
I remember Andrew @TechMan was asking this some time ago.
And I found a third torch in the dictionary : A welding torch!

flashlight

3 Likes

Yes Franz, I recall that discussion.

1 Like

Keeping track of, or learning from, the competition?

2 Likes

So what you are saying is that you did not have to spend much on Christmas this year… :rofl:

I will say that I am glad they had got rid of the shirts at Soundcore. I was at a point, I was starting to gift those shirts as well. :rofl:

1 Like

Lol how many did you get? I only got one but the sent me a XXXL :rofl:

The sizes of the shirts were all pretty large especially for me I’m not particularly large at all. Luckily I only got one shirt technically two if you could the Soundcore escape box shirt