Who are Soundcore's biggest competitors? [Poll]

Hey guys, I want to take a poll to see what people see as Soundcore’s biggest competitors.
Vote in the poll below.

Who are Soundcore’s biggest competitors? (Choose up to 4 brands)

• JLab
  • JBL/Harman Kardon
  • BOSE
  • Sony
  • Skullcandy
  • Sennheiser
  • Jabra
  • Audio-Technica
  • Beyerdynamic
  • AKG
  • Beats by Dre
  • Phillips
  • Yamaha
  • Ultimate Ears
  • Panasonic
  • Shure
  • House of Marley
  • Edifier
  • Marshall
  • KOSS

0 voters

Thanks for voting!

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial

Missing many of the main ones I believe.

Where are Apple, Amazon, Samsung???

2 Likes

Yeah I would say the biggest competition is Apple, which is missing from the list.

2 Likes

Amazon? Don’t they sell like 1 pair?

2 Likes

Yeah, but they’ve quickly become quite popular.

1 Like

Yeah, but they’ve quickly become quite popular.

1 Like

Huh, I hadn’t noticed. I’m not a huge fan of them…

2 Likes

Not real audio brands in the sense that they don’t focus on their audio line(s) enough to be considered one.

1 Like

I own AKG and Skullcandy and they sound alright. Granted I’m not an audiophile, but I think they sound decent

2 Likes

@ikari04warrior I actually have a pair of skullcandy hesh 2 wireless for work, and they are pretty amazing for the price. They are over the ear and very comfortable. I know newer versions have active noise cancellation, but for my job, they are pretty fantastic.

I really want to try a pair of the Anker Q20’s, but I can’t justify buying a new pair when there is nothing wrong with my current pair.

2 Likes

If I ever see them on sale, I’ll let you know in case you still interested

2 Likes

Totally! That would be awesome. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is still there, but I bought a pair a week ago on amazon with a $10 applied-at-checkout coupon (the one’s you click on the product page). I love mine and I’ve had them for almost 2 days now and I’m about to do a review.

1 Like

I don’t recommend the q20s. The sound quality is meh, and they are really cheaply made. ANC isn’t very good either.

They are really comfortable, and have insanely good battery life.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say they are perfect, but it’s definitely better than “meh”. They don’t feel cheap to me at all. Also, ANC isn’t a perfect technology, it can cancel lower frequencies pretty well, and for high frequencies, Wikipedia says,

From Wikipedia - Noise-Cancelling Headphones
To prevent higher-frequency noise from reaching the ear, most noise-cancelling headphones depend on soundproofing. Higher-frequency sound has a shorter wavelength, and cancelling this sound would require locating devices to detect and counteract it closer to the listener’s eardrum than is currently technically feasible or would require digital algorithms that would complicate the headphone’s electronics.

it isn’t yet perfect. You can’t really say that unless you have very pricey headphones to compare to.
And yes, they are very comfortable and long-lasting.

1 Like

@TechMan are you basing the sound off hi-end headphones like Bose or Beats? Just wondering what you’re comparing them to.

@ncro I’m eager to see your reviews on them, don’t keep us waiting too long :wink:

1 Like

I thinks taotronics is another competitor especially for completely wireless earbuds.

Beats aren’t good btw and Bose is not the best audio brand. I would ask if he was comparing them to Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, KOSS, or Beyerdynamic.

My spirit X were $30. The sound quality on them is way better. My spirit 2 are $50. The sound quality on those is phenomenally better. My sport air are $30, and sound quality is far superior. And these are all IEMs with much smaller drivers.

@ncro you think they are durable? To me they feel very cheaply made and like they will break easily. I have a hard time seeing why anker released this product.

And try ANC on Bose or Sony because that is legit

1 Like