What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I have one of their 21W. I was good solar and electrical design but flawed in the pouch. I preferred Choetech just for that reason. Odd they killed it. Wasn’t that bad.

Yes, headlamp. For bicycle riders. That means: white in front - and an additional red light which can be added on the back side .

1 Like

I second the red light in the back, both with flashing options!

1 Like

Anker has these PowerCore case providing battery charging option for iPhones.

Was wondering if Anker would ever include storage option into these cases for iPhones, or additionally provide MicroSD card options.

1 Like

@cshenoy that’s a very interesting idea I like it a lot.
I know iPhone users have been wanting expandable storage for a long time now and Apple will never do it because it’ll harm their sales of the larger storage iPhones.

1 Like

I want Anker to make a backpack with a built in portable charger and an usb c port on the outside of the bag. That way you can have your Anker cables running throughout the bag and your Anker chargers in the bag

I also want anker to make something similar to the File hub plus by ravpower. It can be used as a wired and wireless router as well as wirelessly be used to connect to sd cards and usbs and finally is a portable charger on top of all of that. It would be great to have one made my anker to add to my travel tech

I do have a random question: have there been any community/member ideas that have been turned into a product? Everyone has awesome ideas on here, and I could skim through all the comments, but this just seemed easier lol.

3 Likes

We do accept some inspirations from consumers, but I can’t tell exactly what it is, cos too many ideas here!:joy:

3 Likes

Totally understand lol. I could only imagine with the amount of ideas that something would have came from it.

Bear in mind it can be a bad question to ask. Imagine Anker said a person’s idea was great and then used it and made lots of money, the person with that idea would want what exactly? Not money obviously as they didn’t patent it nor was working as a paid consultant. So as a result I doubt you’d ever get a direct clear answer to your question, the answer could be expensive.

1 Like

Oh understandably so for sure. In no way was it meant to be a bias type question for who ever did have an idea, just more of a curiosity based one. Ideas come from all different places for things, so I can imagine some feature or design may have been used in the creation, just not something taken verbatim. Everyone always has great ideas on here, many of which I would not have thought of, and I would never have any disrespect towards anyone (especially Anker).

3 Likes

Every year, Anker will spend huge money on product innovation. Our product team do not allowed to copy a person’s idea directly. :grin: Otherwise, it will be severely punished.

1 Like

But you can’t make a USB C audio product?

I give you that idea for free so please go forth and use it.

4 Likes

Agreed usb c audio would be great. Having headphones and earbuds and the wireless charging case all be usb c would be great

I still think that @AnkerOfficial are missing a trick by not trying to break into the market for replacement/spare batteries for DJI drones and mirrorless and DSLR cameras for brands such as Sony, Canon and Nikon.

The market potential could be huge for the company based on the fact that professional photographers and people that do it as a hobby always need spare batteries and buying the official branded ones are ridiculously expensive.

Plus, RavPower are already in this market so I know it’s a possibility to manufacture them.

Or even an interface between the powercore battery banks and the camera/drone batteries.

1 Like

I think @AnkerOfficial should make more video game accessories.

1 Like

USB-C audio device would much compensate the removal of audio jack from smart phone. Anker already has headset with lightning port.

At the same time, had a friendly chat with our office team, there was discussion about port-less smart phones in distant future 2021 or so, where there are absolutely no ports, everything is wirless-- charging, audio, synching … everything.

Though I brought up USB-C audio multiple times during CES 2019 discussion and also here, is it really worth investing in a technology which is going to be obsolete in very near future…

1 Like

I would really like a car stereo system. There are other very nice stereo systems, but nothing beats the quality and price of anker products!