What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Honestly a 6 inch USB to USB C cable would be nice. It would be nice to use with my Anker power banks.

2 Likes

And the Flare S+ (works with Alexa), which originally was said to launch for the 2018 holiday season, so hopefully is coming soon!

I would like to have an universal adapter cable for the power bank. Universal means: USB to an intermediate plug, where I can connect all other things like model ships, planes, and everything for the model builders.

A dual dash cam that records well in the dark, connects wirelessly to your phone to pull footage off/use parked car feature, gps built in, has a g-sensor to automatically save collision clips and turns on when car is parked but detects a crash. This is something I would buy instantly!

1 Like

A large battery robot that can roam around a house, office, or library and charge people. Summonable with app.

1 Like

A device for cleaning windows. Maybe handheld, od even autarc like robovac.

4 Likes

An obvious small evolution is a multi-port merger of these:

As an example from another brand:

(Anker official removed)

The trickier product to make is to then move into UPS products but do it with more intelligence than a typical UPS. So you add batteries to the above and software which you can program each port to come on/off based on criteria. e.g. when power goes off, turn on a port, or when power goes off, turn off a port after an amount of time.

Anker has many of the components of this idea in separate products, they have a kind-of UPS in the Powerhouse, they make individual smart plugs, they make multi-socket “dumb” power distribution units, they have lights which come when dark or when they sense movement when it is dark.

So merge in these ideas into one product.

Currently I have these “dumb” devices:

• a large capacity UPS which powers home broadband modem, wifi router and a small Raspberry Pi type server. Over years this grew from a cheap small capacity UPS to large as the power outages became too frequent and too long. I also moved from PCs to laptops which can withstand hours without power, and lots of Anker flashlights to turn on.
  • 3 Eufy smart plugs and a smart bulb, largely used for time-based on/off.
  • some of the Anker multi-plug power extensions.
  • Eufy stick-on lights so we can move around in the dark they come on when required, these guide you til you pick up one of the flashlights.
  • Powercore Fusion which recharges the device then itself, not a UPS strictly but very close to being.

But for example these individually cannot do something intelligent, like when power goes off to do something like turn a lamp on if the hour of the day is expected to be mean it is dark. Or to turn off items which are less important to conserve stored battery power for the more critical items.

5 Likes

The good news is that it has already passed through the FCC and is supported by the app (same is true for Life NC).

I saw something the other day they I was shocked that Anker didn’t have. It was a wireless charging mount for your car that mounted to the vents.

I have used several of the magnetic vent mounts that Anker sold, but this would be dual purpose.

Then, I won’t have to take my phone or of the case to use my wireless charger at home. The metal “sticker” for the magic mount won’t allow the wireless charger to function.

There is already an Anker wireless car mount that mounts to the vents Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Car Charger with Air Vent Phone Holder, Qi Certified, 7.5W Compatible iPhone XR/XS Max/XS/X/8/8 Plus, 10W for Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/LG G7, and 5W for All Qi-Enabled Phones https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D9FYBMJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_aJinCb0AT7M8V

3 Likes

Awesome! I didn’t set it on the Anker site, but it is going in my cart!

1 Like

3 port wall charger with either: 2 USB-C ports (with PD) + 1 USB-A port OR 1 USB-C port (PD) + 2 USB-A ports (maybe one of them has QC 3.0?)

2 port wall charger with both ports being USB-C (1 of them must have PD)

13000 or more mAh power bank with at least 1 USB-C port with PD in and out (no micro-USB input)

USB-C to lighting cable (seen some reports that MFi companies will be producing these in 2019)

More white versions of certain products (i.e. mainly the wireless chargers, usb-c to usb-c cables)

Edit: Also a USB-C wireless charger please

Their is already a white version of powerbanks…

1 Like

Edited my post to be more exact on which products

Solar panels??

Solar panels

Anker has the PowerPort Solar Lite 2 solar charger

Too bad they dont make the 21w any more. I ha e two and I love them.

Oh, I forgot:

HEADLAMP!!!

HEADLAMP!!!

1 Like