What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Bathroom cleaning robot (sinks, toilets, showers). Seriously. #eufy

1 Like

I totally agree with that but not sure how they would make it work but Iā€™m sure that they would figure something out

I just thought of this but what if Anker makes a headphone stands where the base is a wireless phone charger. So I ave the just mobile headphone stand and for those of you who donā€™t know what it looks like here it is. I put phone on base of it and just imagined if it had a wireless charger built in for my phone it would be so cool

2 Likes

Cool. Better less blurred photos of Gatwick! :wink:

2 Likes

I think the direction is going not just port-less but phone-less, I see Wearables means you see via injection via laser into your eye, hear is a tiny over/in ear and you donā€™t type you speak.

I do try this myself now, the tech is not there in terms of battery life but if you just put the items under the skin they can feed off your blood instead.

2 Likes
2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::hushed::cold_sweat::scream:

This reminds me of a product from Shark Tank season-1 I guess, where there was a BT headset implanted into person ear ā€“ needed surgery for every new upgrades :scream: got shut out by all the sharks,

I was hoping for a unit to jump start vehicle batteries that is still a battery pack with USB/etc

They already make two one by Anker (400amps) and one by Roav (800amps)

4 Likes

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that. I didnā€™t find the anker one but found the Roav one!

I guess they are both being sold under Roav now

400 AMP

800 AMP

Iā€™d go with the eight hundred amp model it has a type c Port that you can use to recharge the jump starter.

@Jesse_Hernandez1 the early jumpstarters were under the Anker brand but the last two have been under the Roav brand and not Anker. And yes the 800 one is great, thatā€™s what we have.

Then why do I have the early 2018 400 amp model with an Anker case?

And why is Anker printed on the 400 amp model instead of Roav?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: because marketing :thinking:

Lol, whatever you sayā€¦:wink::slight_smile:

How about some kitchen products ? First thing might be a

BLENDER

Of course wireless, with accumulator batteries inside. Just yesterday I used my old blender and got a mess with the cable - it came across the hot part of kitchen oven ā€¦ and so on ā€¦

1 Like

Eufy makes a blender

Yes this is true - is it wireless ?

But sorry, I did not mean such a blender. I mean a

HANDHELD BLENDER, something like this:

Uploadingā€¦

No, blenders consume too much power to be battery powered.