What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

So I have a bit of a quandry. My wife keeps taking my Sound Core Boost while she takes showers and gets ready in the bathroom. Do you all make a waterproof speaker that will stick to the shower wall? I’ve seen some with other brands, but I don’t want to buy an off brand, nor do I want to buy a Bose, or overpriced Sony one. Do you all make one of these that will stick to a bathroom shower wall or mirror?

None of the Anker water proof or resistant speakers have a mount option (though it would be a good extra part to have, design wise)…the best you could do is try to find a third party mount / grip or basket shelf…like the following…

1 Like

I bet if they do include a USB-C to lightning cable it will be short and no where near the quality as Anker cables. Not that Apple will allow anyone to manufacture a usb-c to lightning cable until they have sucked any potential profit out of the market and switch to a new cable to make their shareholders some extra cash.

3 Likes

I wish Anker would make a pair of headphones as Anker already makes earbuds.:headphones:

Create more products that support Google Assistant and/or Amazon Alexa. My preference is Google Assistant.

New products like Bluetooth speakers are ok, but much more compelling if they support Chromecast and Google Assistant.

1 Like

They have recently released two models, the Space NC and Vortex

2 Likes

Obviously a big fan and reads the threads :joy:

Everywhere I go I have to carry a charger for my iPhone and iPad Pro and one for my ThinkPad. But from iPhone 8 usb-c charging is supported. The same goes for the iPad Pro. And newer ThinkPads also use sub-c!

So if I could have a small travel charger with either two usb-c ports, or one usb-c and one traditional USB port (maybe best configuration for compatibility) then I would only have to carry one charger. Instant hit!

PS: Goes without saying that that one of the usb-c ports need to deliver 60-65 watts to charge the ThinkPad, not just 30…

2 Likes

PPS: The wirecutter website recently tested usb c chargers for powering laptops, and there was not a single Anker product there as they don’t deliver sufficient watts. Clearly a void in the product range?

2 Likes

Wall outlets!

I saw some online, but I don’t trust the brands - there are some with no brand at all. It would be really handy to have a few of those on the house:

Or even convert every power outlet to an hybrid like this:

I would outfit my entire home with those if Anker produced them!

I know what’s probably keeping them, though, at least for the hybrid option: there are so many plug types! I imagine it would be a production and logistical nightmare if they shot for having every plug available, or they would make quite some people unhappy if they didn’t offered the plugs available on particular countries. Still, one has to dream, right?

3 Likes

On these I would want type C for sure so they don’t have to be replaced in a couple years.

1 Like

Do you know Zolo halo? it’s a Smart Speaker with Alexa and Powerful Sound.

If this product has broken, is it difficult to disassemble it?:anguished:

1 Like

I know the basic installation of the outlets are easy enough - I mean, if I can do it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - but I wouldn’t know about disassembling, nor would I try to if I wanted to fix it.

So, I don’t know if this is what you intended to ask: almost everyone would be able to install the outlets in their homes quite easily. Those who wouldn’t certainly know someone who would. If Anker had such a product, I would definitely buy it, and I know some people who would too.

I wish Soundcore offered smart speakers like Halo and Mojo that can be wireless on battery life.

The upcoming model Zereo will have google assistant

I’m easy. Just package several different types of cables into a bundle deal and I’m sold.

Bluelounge sells these desk organizations things for your gadgets . I think it would be nice to have some kind of cable organizer as we all have plenty of cables

I have had the Halo for testing.
Wrote a review at AMAZON.de.
I can not confirm that “powerful sound” you are mentioning.
But may be my old poor ears are not able to recognize this.:wink:
ANKER offers really better speakers regarding the sound.

i think the sound on the halo is much better than the echo dot but not “powerful”