What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Talking about “sound” is very difficult.
The human ear differs from one being to the other.
The older you are the worse gets the range of the audibility.
e.g. You are loosing the ability to perceive the higher frequencies.

So I do always recommend to use an equalizer to create the sound which is attractive for your ears.

I had only the halo, so I could not compare it with the echo dot at all.
Of course you may be right :wink:

First post here on the site. Anker, you guys make great products! I love all the products you make and I love sharing them with friends and family. I’m doing my best to be an Anker Evangelist, as most other forum members are as well. Thanks for your work and ideas!

As for what I’d like to see in the future, I can see Anker getting into so many products in the future, especially with battery technology getting better everyday. Personally, I’d like to see a small wind turbine generator that can charge USB powered devices. I think this is another great passive way to get electricity. If you could make it submersible in running water to charge that way, that’d be another added bonus too. I think you should also consider selling “green” kits, like a solar panel sold together with a battery bank or a Powerhouse. I think there’s a big opportunity for Anker in the “green” consumer electronics space.

4 Likes

Yes, Bluetooth 5.0 is out. As far as I know, the Galaxy s8, +, s9,+ and the iPhone 8/+/X all have it.

Personally, I have an iPhone 8 plus, and I haven’t noticed anything different with the connectivity. I am sure it is capable of faster speeds and/or longer range, however.

You probably have to be using it with a Bluetooth 5.0 device to notice a difference.

Ah, that makes sense… Do any of the Soundcores currently on sale use BT 5.0?

Yes.

Soundcore Spirit
Soundcore Spirit X

No speakers yet, but @AnkerOfficial says they’re coming later in the year.

BT 5 makes only sense if source and target have this standard.

1 Like

Even if you don’t have BT 5 device yet, it’s not a bad idea to get accessories that support it for when you get a new device.

Same thing can be said for chargers… which is why I wish Anker had a decent PD offering.

1 Like

Of course you are right.
I wrote this to avoid any misunderstandings regarding bitrate and distance.
And of course BT5 is compatible with lower BT standards.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Zolo liberty+ soundbuds

True, but I generally do not recommend those.

Hopefully Soundcore Liberty Lite will be better.

Brilliant idea and great first post welcome to the community.

1 Like

I have seen others post about various problems but in my experience using them heavily on a daily basis they have preformed to my expectations and Anker stands behind their products with the 18 month warranty. So I would still recommend them. But that’s just my 2¢

Glad you’re having a positive experience :blush:

1 Like

Thanks your input! Welcome to the community!:clap:
I think the green kits idea is very creative.:grin:
I will pass the suggestion to our product manager!

1 Like

Yes, but smaller, more affordable options would be nice.

Should Anke make styles?

This is the styles I use and it’s great so something like this

You mean stylus right? Cause Anker already had Style :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I second that.

To answer your question I think that a stylus would make a great addition to their product line. You should add your idea to this earlier topic⬇️

What are the features that you like to see in a Anker stylus?