What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Probably wifi controlled LED strips

1 Like

Android phone cases! Specifically, battery cases!

1 Like

Eufy is going to release smart home LED strips not sure when tho

2 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

With me recently getting g a new phone that utilizes USB C, I would like to see Anker make a Powerdrive Elite 2 with Usb-C cable and extra usb port that features either PD or power iq 2.0

2 Likes

Hi, Anker Product Development Tram:

I am a big supporter of your products as well as one of your Power Users. As such, I’d love to see you create an Anker version of the following product created by another company:

ReTrak Retractable 4-in-1 Wall/Car/USB Charger and Kindle Fire Charger, Black (ETCHGKIND41) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CUDZFNM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CW27AbR85TZ30

I truly believe you could come up with a better product, considering that you could add your PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies to the mix. You could even add a pair of your quality USB charging cables that would make the product an even better value.

What do you think? How about it???

Meanwhile, keep up the good work, Anker. You are fast becoming a household name!!

2 Likes

Retractable cables offer multiple points of failure, even the best companies have issues with these. I do not think it would be in Ankers best interest to make a product like this due to the multiple failure points. I have faith and trust in Anker, just not retractable cables by design alone

1 Like

Would love to see some smart home automation stuff come out !

Yes! Would love this

Hi Elmo41683. I wasn’t really talking about the cables. Instead, I was talking about the actual charging device that could work both as a car charger and a wall charger.

2 Likes

Collaboration with ebags to make a pro slim jr with 20,000 mAh battery built in with 2-3 usb charging ports in the pockets and PD in the laptop compartment. Basically this bag with an anker chrager built in:

Retractable Charging Cables type c. It is going to greatly help people organize cables in car and trips when the cables are not in use.

TYpe C it’s possible ?

Do we know when anker is going to introduce a bundle where you can pick between different types?

1 Like

I would like a waterproof, Alexa enabled (not just compatible) speaker.

A magnetic iPhone charger like the MacBook charges so there could be a little device that stays in your phone adapter but the cable magnetises to the device in the adapter

The PowerCore Slim has fantastic design, well-thought through.
Unfortunately, I would need 2 cables to be able to use it because it has a microUSB port to charge the itself: One USB-A to USB-C to charge my phone and a microUSB cable to charge the PowerCore Slim. I would hate to walk with 2 cables.

For years, I have been using the infamous Xiaomi powerbanks with 1 single cable (to charge my phone or in reverse to charge the powerbank). Now that all my devices have USB-C (old Google Pixel 1, my laptop etc), I would like to have a new powerbank, but not one that requires me to walk around with different cables.

Please release a new version of the PowerCore Slim without microUSB port, with a USB-C port to charge itself. I would buy 2 instantly.

Why not use USB-C to USB-C cables and then just have 2 USB-C ports. 1 dual purpose input and output and the other output… especially if you’re referring to the 10k version.

Unfortunately, Anker has proven that they are not very interested in USB-C. In fact, it seems as though they won’t focus on USB-C until Apple does. Notice how they’ve really ramped up their wireless charging offerings over the past year. Apple is rumored to be including a USB-C to Lightning cable in the box this year so we shall wait see…

2 Likes

How about a Power outlet with USB A and/or USB C for a disruptive price? Most are in the $40 range and, if you want to equip an entire house, that ends up being $200+ a room.

the new 350 Spirit :heart_eyes: