What is something you learned later in life, that you wish you had learned sooner?

“She’s always right!” (Even tho she’s not) but who wants to sleep on the couch!:thinking::joy:

1 Like

More like I am always right. There’s no couch for me to sleep on :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Lol, I like this

1 Like

This is a great life question. I wish I had learned photography sooner.

1 Like

LoL.

“Sorry, it is my fault” is the way to get the other person to admit it was theirs.

2 Likes

i wish i stopped on a school and stuck in more, rather then playing football none stop as a kid

1 Like

Either that or a lawsuit in some places :smile:

1 Like

I wish I learned about investing and cryptocurrency.

2 Likes

THats actually rule #2 to my 3 reasons for a successful marriage…if you like rule #2 then you like rule #3 :wink:

3 rules to a successful marriage…

1. Communication

2. She’s always right (even tho she’s not)

3. The most important rule of them all…

DENY! DENY! DENY!

4 Likes

Maybe you could change your attitude, just take easy and try to listen to others, so we will become more open to consider other points of view. So I think people would feel more comfortable to talk with you!:grin:

It’s never too late to learn!!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Open mind is good, empty mind is bad.

Lot of examples of history where a few pushed a narrative of making the many do bad things.

I haven’t seen my high school friends for a long time, many people work in different cities, so it’s hard to get together.:pensive:

1 Like

My family haven’t traveled together for a long time, maybe this year I should make a change.:muscle:

Thanks for your recognition, we are very appreciate it.:raised_hand:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing: 4. Give all your money to her…

3 Likes

Outstanding customer service and the best quality of products

1 Like

This will replace all 3 rules before. Only one rule from now on.

Actually rule #4

Have separate bank accounts. Have a “hers” , a “his”, and a “ours”. Don’t need to be questioned where and why I spend my money :moneybag: (bank statements~go paperless :wink:)

1 Like