What is everyone waiting for to be on the POWER DRAW?

Congrats, I judged my chances of winning so I thought no I only did 2 or 3 tickets. Gonna save up my points for something great

Chances were better than average 15% (3x10/200)

I bid also, didnā€™t win. Iā€™ve only won one thing and my Bucks are dwindling :disappointed:

2 Likes

Going forward I will be returning to my normal 2-3 tickets to conserve my bucks alsoā€¦chances are any winnings would be gifted regardless as Iā€™ve currently got more Anker swag than I can use :grin:

1 Like

your chances are linear on how many of your entries you use, the most tactical thing you can do is bid only where your chances are highest (bid basically on what others need) and where bucks/entry is lower (lower cost items). I also donā€™t get for myself, I get for gifting to others. Iā€™m saving my actual $ for the 10000 minimalist replacement to emerge from Anker.

1 Like

The way I see it you should only enter if itā€™s something you really want. And then when you do enter, enter all 10. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done with the few Iā€™ve entered.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial should put the powerhouse on there for 4500 bucks :wink:

1 Like

Is anyone going to go all in an the Roav C1 :heart_eyes:

Gulp :cold_sweat: :astonished:, a hundred bucks a ticketā€¦might have been tempted to put down 3-4 if it was the C1 Pro :smile:

If there will be the powerhouse, I will put it on 500 bucks needed hahaha :laughing:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a gamble haha! :smile:

1 Like

You got 3608 bucks left, more than me now I bid for another item

Yep but only by 200 :grin: Iā€™ve already had and gifted a C1, now if a C1 Pro makes an appearance, who knows :wink:

1 Like

My daughter got attacked in her car this morning. 4 youths jumped all over her car as she got in it at 2am to go to work. Super scary for her. A Dash Cam could of provided vital evidence to catch these idiots (being polite as I can there).

1 Like

Sorry to hear that buddy. Hope sheā€™s doing better and that they find a way to catch the ā€˜hooligansā€™

3 Likes

Cheers. Just crazy what some people find funny.

1 Like

itā€™s really hard to win

1 Like

If you did not bid to win then the chances increase for the rest of us :triumph:

2 Likes

Wow, so sorry to hear that. Yes, a dash cam would be a great investment. Hope she is doing ok. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I doubt it will ever happen but I would love to see the Anker Powerhouse. Having a chance to win that would be awesome, although it would probably cost some serious bucks to even enter it

1 Like

It should cost about 4500.