What is everyone waiting for to be on the POWER DRAW?

I’m always pretty happy when I win anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going with the speaker and solar panel for this week…chances are slim but thats why its a raffle.

you gotta be in it to win it :muscle:

1 Like

Solar panel has been uploaded this week! https://community.anker.com/power_draw

1 Like

Who will be the next winner? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Being an active member in the community, you will have more chance to win!:grin:

2 Likes

Definitely the solar panel, it would be perfect for my excursions! :sunglasses::camping:

But also a good bluetooth (10W-15W) rainproof speaker would be also great! :musical_note::notes:

Can I be the next winner? :grinning: I need to win that solar panel so when I’m out camping with my wife and son we have a way to power up our Anker battery pack (which I hope to be receiving soon)

1 Like

I also need that panel for the same reason :joy::joy: With the PowerCore 10,000 mAh I can not charge all my stuff for more than 3/4 days.

Hi @JohnWatson @elmo41683, thank you for your appreciation of our products! But the truth is I don’t have right to decide who wins, because the winners are randomly chosen by our system.:joy: So good luck, my friend!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha sure! :joy::joy:

Good luck to the three winners! :sunglasses:

Wouldn’t mind seeing some Eufy products or at least a Lumos come up…trying my luck on the Solar this week regardless, missed the last discount opportunity :sob:

1 Like

I hope i get it :grinning: I will make a review if I did. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I love the PowerDrive Elite I won the other week. It is outstanding :grin:

It is the smaller 14W one. Good for charging lower end Android phones directly in a minimalist lightweight weeks off-grid type problem, Perfect in fact for that. 21W not on the Powerdraw for everything else.

1 Like

To me, it sounds like the SoundCore 2 would be perfect for you!

12W, IPX5 Water Resistance Rating, Less Than 2 Pounds!

Congrats on winning the 15W Solar Lite.

You live in Yorkshire, winter coming so good luck with finding the sun. Camp on a mountain top?

Thanks, first time I’ve gone all in with 10 tickets. Ironical isn’t it though, finally get hold of one and winter is around the corner. Just have to hope for some of that winter sunshine…

1 Like

snow reflects UV and helps solar. Carry a cheap small Android phone which is happy with the ~1A you get in strong sunshine off the 14W panel.

2 Likes

LOL… This was the first time I actually entered the Power Draw and went all in on the solar panel also… No joy for me though. Congrats to you though. :slight_smile:

1 Like