What is everyone waiting for to be on the POWER DRAW?

So sorry to hear this, I hope those hooligans will not harass your daughter again, otherwise you must call the police!:cop:

If they did, it probably would be around 500 bucks a ticket :grin:

1 Like

i would like to but i donā€™t really use social media too much

Ive never won anything in here

Why not, always interested.

Hey if itā€™s 500 bucks a ticket I better start saving them instead of always spending them. I really want one if them but itā€™s out if my price range so winning one is my only hope if getting one

iā€™ve won once on pure luck and a second time no one bid on the tempered glass screen protector for the ipad 10.5 lol

you gotta be in it to win it!!!

so lucky man

Better chance of winning flashlight this week vs dash cam.

im going for the usb c cable this week

Iā€™m very interested in their solar chargers. However, I pretty much love all of their products, theyā€™re made very well and havenā€™t failed me yet. I really would love to have their robovac to be honest.

Maybe we could put it on our PowerDraw list hahaha :grin:

Iā€™m in for the dash cam :vulcan:

Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s not much call for the Power Drive Elite with Micro USB??? Only 27 entries :scream:

1 Like

That means if you invest 10 entries, you will have large possibility to win!

2 Likes

I spent all my powerbucks on the soundbuds lite and the least amount in the micro USB cableā€¦but I won the micro USB cable. Which I understand had a higher chance to win. So thanks for allowing me a chance to win something new .

Still wish I could a won the headphones though since I need a new pair for work. Oh well gonna try for the ones up on there now

1 Like

I could always use more lightning cables, wireless chargers, phone cases, and bluetooth anything!

Thank you for ordering the completed draws in reverse. Much, much better :grinning:

Now to this week. Iā€™ve got the SoundBud Sport IE20ā€™s which are very similar to the Tags, Iā€™ve got an Anker Selfie Stick so Iā€™ll be going for the Dash Cam again :pray:

1 Like

How do you like the selfie stick?

Iā€™d love to see the LC90 on the power draw. In my opinion, it is the perfect balance between power and portability!

2 Likes