We’re on Amazon Live! Watch For Huge Discounts on Home Office Essentials

Great! as usual, I will try but obviously when I’m home I get over ruled :grinning:

Awesome, I’ll try to tune im

Starting any minute now :grin:

Don’t Miss This Week’s Stream at 8pm ET - Where the topic will be What’s New at Anker

Here’s the Direct Link as well - https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/4c2072b8-79f0-4cef-ae11-cb475bc7de06

2 Likes

Look forward to joining :+1:

1 Like

Hubs… sound familiar anyone?

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be a proper live stream without you in the chat @Shenoy. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @SoundcoreAdam

I would say all the Anker Fans out here on Anker Community should try to join the LiveStream to make it more fun :+1:

1 Like

@SoundcoreAdam, any special guests planned for Anker live streams? Hope we can talk about some upcoming products tonight!

@Shenoy - I agree - I may not know all the answers but having everyone interact makes it a much more interesting live stream (and I’m the one hosting it). Just look how much fun we had with Antwan from Just Doin’ Audio on Wednesday.

1 Like

Tonight - no - we’re working on a few for future streams but this is only the 2nd one we’re doing specifically for Anker and the team that supports the charging team is still getting up to speed.

Though my colleague Aaron may pop in the beginning of the chat.

Next Wednesday, we’ll have Travis MCP on the stream.

2 Likes

yes, I agree, you guys made it a lot more interactive and the best were the dance steps :slight_smile:

It should say, Charging team is still getting up to “Full Charge” in Anker words :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

Are the products shown just a preview, or will there be other things as well?

com-add-text%20(8)

1 Like

I was expecting that message from you :smiley:

It’s 1am UK, 2am Germany.

It’s late for the Beer Club.

com-add-text%20(9)

1 Like

:slight_smile: i just replied on the same on other thread, more on the days this was hosted…

May be have 2 of these livestreams on European 5pm and 2 of them during US times would be good (4 livestreams in a month… unless there are more schedules planned) … everyone gets to jump in to fun @SoundcoreAdam yout thoughts?

Everyone who works in global tech knows there is never a good time for everyone, you can only serve well 2 of 3 off Europe, Asia, NA.

I support, input to a Sunday livestream it begins 10.30pm UK. There’s still beer though.

I think future looking people, like us, should be thinking long term about how we isolate and “home office” during weather events through the year. For example, how will someone in southeast Florida escape a storm while USA is still in stay-at-home. Short-term thinkers, so not us, will be thinking the lock-down will end soon and back to normal while long-term know we have months so you have southern hurricane season, northern Tornado season, and probably winter, all with a need to not get too close to people other than those you live with.

What technology can adapt to both home and when you have leave home and not expose yourself/others to mass movements of people due to natural events.

Then there’s weather in, say, Kansas.

1 Like

Oh my gosh… How’d you find that?!

1 Like