We’re on Amazon Live! Watch For Huge Discounts on Home Office Essentials

home%20office%20essentials%20live

Hey, Anker Fans!

Looking for something fun to fill your Friday night? Well, we’ve got just the thing!

Starting tonight (Friday 17th) at 5 pm PT / 8 pm ET. Adam & Aaron will be hosting our livestream where they’ll showcase some of our top home-office tech and reveal huge discounts of up to 33% off.

Click here to join the fun and get your hands on some amazing deals!

Power On!
————

Wireless Stand: Code:ANKERWFH1

5-in-1 USB-C Hub: Code: ANKER8338

9-in-1 Power Strip: Code: ANKERPS6

213Wh Portable Power Station: Code:ANKERWFH3

18W USB-C Mini Charger

9 Likes

I’ll be there for sure this time!

For those of you who may not know, soundcore does a stream every Wednesday at the same time.

Nice to see livestream from Anker! I will try to join

Friday 5pm PT / 8pm ET in my opinion is a wrong timing, Tuesday or Thursday at these times would have been better! May be something to consider @AnkerOfficial

Great! as usual, I will try but obviously when I’m home I get over ruled :grinning:

Awesome, I’ll try to tune im

Starting any minute now :grin:

Don’t Miss This Week’s Stream at 8pm ET - Where the topic will be What’s New at Anker

Here’s the Direct Link as well - https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/4c2072b8-79f0-4cef-ae11-cb475bc7de06

2 Likes

Look forward to joining :+1:

1 Like

Hubs… sound familiar anyone?

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be a proper live stream without you in the chat @Shenoy. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @SoundcoreAdam

I would say all the Anker Fans out here on Anker Community should try to join the LiveStream to make it more fun :+1:

1 Like

@SoundcoreAdam, any special guests planned for Anker live streams? Hope we can talk about some upcoming products tonight!

@Shenoy - I agree - I may not know all the answers but having everyone interact makes it a much more interesting live stream (and I’m the one hosting it). Just look how much fun we had with Antwan from Just Doin’ Audio on Wednesday.

1 Like

Tonight - no - we’re working on a few for future streams but this is only the 2nd one we’re doing specifically for Anker and the team that supports the charging team is still getting up to speed.

Though my colleague Aaron may pop in the beginning of the chat.

Next Wednesday, we’ll have Travis MCP on the stream.

2 Likes

yes, I agree, you guys made it a lot more interactive and the best were the dance steps :slight_smile:

It should say, Charging team is still getting up to “Full Charge” in Anker words :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

Are the products shown just a preview, or will there be other things as well?

com-add-text%20(8)

1 Like

I was expecting that message from you :smiley:

It’s 1am UK, 2am Germany.

It’s late for the Beer Club.

com-add-text%20(9)

1 Like