We Love Testing | Wanna Hang Out?

For sure, we can expect review write up ( & we will :slight_smile: ) from @gAnkster & @star100x

Hoping we hear from all the remaining winners, and continuity in community!

2 Likes

Hmm I don’t think I’ve seen that girl post before

She did a good review of the eufy 15c:

5 Likes

Thanks man :+1: I’ll check it out

Just want to clarify that we do track on the performance of each participant of We Love Testing programs. And we select the testers based on the different criteria including social profile, testing plan, and review submission history and etc. We do want to choose the testers who have submitted review before as well as the ‘new ones’ who got some great testing plans. Some of the names maybe are not familiar with you guys, but they do have contributed other content on other channels such as social media, Power User and other online spaces. So I hope there will be less ‘negative’ comments under the tester announcement and more encouragement for each tester no matter they’re ‘old’ or ‘new’. We do strictly follow the rules that anyone who has failed to submit the review link will be disqualified for future testing events. And some of them have contacted us privately for the delay with a reasonable excuse. So hope you guys could bring more confidence, patience and support for every tester and us! :hugging:

4 Likes

I think it’s not polite to call the chosen tester as ‘lurker’. Shall we give more confidence and support to every tester? Some of the names maybe are not familiar with you but it doesn’t mean they didn’t contribute any nor they don’t have a good testing plan.

3 Likes

Could you please send me a private message about your application issue? I’m happy to help!

1 Like

I am really happy to see responses / clarifications from Anker Team @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup:

Agree with the response, everyone needs to be provided a chance to review and provide inputs, and the selection process.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that you’re with us. I believe that most of you don’t want to see we keep using the same testers for every testing opportunity haha. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m okay with it if I’m one of the testers :rofl::joy::laughing:

Like I’ve said before. I’m fine if the testers aren’t active members, as long as they write good reviews. That doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate it when active members are chosen :grin:

We do want to grow this program big and accumulate a large number of testers with high quality. So recruiting some new blood is not a bad thing. The bigger the program is, the more potentiality we can offer. :wink:

2 Likes

Have you considered contests for active members only? These would be rare contests, just for members level 10 and up (or so). I thought it seemed like a nice way to give a good chance to all of our helpful, active members :grin:

1 Like

Not for now. Will consider it in the future.

2 Likes

For the record, its a bit disheartening coming in, being selected and then seeing a bunch of negative feelings towards being picked because of the “people haven’t been around for a long time like the rest of us so we are going to be salty” mentality.

This isn’t a random drawing, its Anker looking to get exposure outside of this forum, so it makes sense for them to want to people people who have YouTube Channels, and other social media presences that maybe others don’t have…

The behavior isn’t very inviting and is going to turn new people away from wanting to join who can add value to the community. I for one considered jetting after winning the soundbar and doing the review, because there are other communities that are more welcoming to new people.

Pretty sure they have programs for those “old timers” where they sent out shirts and they have other benefits for those that level up, so there is your earned reward for being around for a long time.

I agree its annoying for being around a long time and maybe being picked as often as you hoped, I get it, but the negative comments seem to come every single time. And yea, there is a bit of higher inherent risk by going with someone who maybe hasn’t proven themselves yet, but Anker isn’t going to pick those people again.

Just my two cents as someone from the outside…

10 Likes

You are right, and wrong. You are correct that it isn’t Inviting or kind to “newbies” to say such things.

However, there is a clear bias towards those who are lower levels. It’s a fact that if you are level 5 or lower, you have a much higher chance again.

However, anker is still trying to chose people who have good qualifications to test the products, even if they like to choose lower level people.

I’m really glad you didn’t get “scared off” by all the negative comments :grin:.

Hope more and more community members can understand us like you. We do probably make mistakes but like you said we will never do it again. But at first, we will always welcome and encourage every community member no matter you’re ‘old’ or ‘new’. We will also continue to bring in some exclusive benefits for ‘old’ members not only to appreciate their consistent contribution but also to encourage more ‘new’ members to turn into ‘old’ ones. :grin:

5 Likes

Of course. Your a human, all humans make mistakes :wink:. Even me :confused:

1 Like

They’re just trying to bring more into the fold :hugging:

You will win one soon! :pray:

Yeah! It’s all good. Anker Innovations has had lots of success, they will continue to take care of their core fans!

@ankerofficial can you send me an icon in the color orange? I can’t buy one here in the US :cry: I’m thinking of getting another one but I want one in black and one in orange! Also, are there any plans to sell straps with other colors? I want a stereo pair but with wild colored straps. :sunglasses:

There could be robots amongst you… :robot:

#Imjustsaying