We Love Testing | Wanna Hang Out?

Hey Soundcore Fans,

As you’ve probably already guessed, we’ve got a new edition of We Love Testing for you, our music loving fans. If you’ve got an adventurous testing plan up your sleeves, you could get your hands on 1 of 15 Icon speakers.

So, what exactly makes Icon so iconic? Here’s a quick rundown:

• It’s got a detachable strap—hang it up on any tree, bike, bag, or rail or get creative by sharing, swapping and linking different straps and speakers.
  • Experience audio fireworks—an oversized elliptical driver works with BassUp technology to produce mind-blowing audio power.
  • Fun-Proof—IP67 protection defends Icon against water, sand, dust, snow, and mud (and it even floats).
  • Keep on grooving—Get 12 hours of music from a single charge.

If you’re already imagining what kind of wild adventure you could take Icon on to test it to its limits, then this is definitely the speaker for you!

But that’s not all…

There’s a BONUS CHALLENGE!
As part of your review, you’ll need to include a photo of Icon hanging up (or make this a segment in the video). Think of it as another chance to show off your creativity and make your review unique.

You’ve got until May 12th, 2019 to complete the application form here. And if you haven’t already, make sure you sign up for a free community account or your test plan won’t be eligible.

Good Luck!

Rules

1. Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from May 5th to May 12th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on May 14th, 2019.
  3. 15 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.

Hey Anker Fans,

Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 15 testers are:

@star100x
@Shaunrdavis
@HugoBangz
@SyJohnEwing
@gstrib5
@tombquick
@Thomas_Marino
@Salvix
@apsales83
@George_Smithson
@enrica.argiolas
@jeb.hoge
@dsis42
@nesanelm
@gAnkster

Congratulations!

A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your Soundcore Icon, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks.

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!

23 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

5 Likes

I got in!
No "fakebook and zwitter (german :joy:) needed.
I did a lot of speaker tests, so let’s see if they need an “old man” :joy:

6 Likes

Old men are the wisest Franz :wink:

4 Likes

I didn’t win it on the power draw but I would love to do some testing :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks anker! I would love to test this speaker!

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone! I’ve already entered and hope I get to test this guy!

3 Likes

Same
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As far its not a “hang over” :joy:
I will not take a photo of mine, though I had not such one since many years.

4 Likes

Lot of events!!! Thanks Anker.

Joining shortly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My god, who the hell are maverick, and why do they want my friends, my date of birth, and more than home security want for.me to come to USA!

@AnkerOfficial
This has gone too far. The information needed is… Email address and name and feed… That’s it. Anymore than that is for spam and invasion of privacy.

I’ve limited their access, but some may not notice until too late.

I’m really not happy a THIRD party is forcing people to give information they don’t give to their family n friends! DO NOT DO IT AGAIN… OR.IM GONE.

not an idle threat… That’s a guarantee.

6 Likes

Another opportunity, thanks!

Yea I agree the information is a bit much… Yay for PO Boxes :slight_smile:

1 Like

So does anyone know if a pair of Icon’s can pair and do “stereo?” This is becoming a more must have feature in portable speakers.

In to win maybe but thanks either way.

1 Like

Yes they can.

I think it’s something that’s going to be built into all future speakers… Which is definitely a good thing :grin:

Kinda stoked about this one. I’d love to test it as a mobile music station on my bike’s handlebars since I don’t feel comfortable cycling with earbuds in. I don’t really have an issue with the requests for info…we’re supposed to be testers and they want to see evidence that we’re not just trying to get free stuff, I guess.

1 Like

Going to test it by the pool :slight_smile:

1 Like

If only this were true

If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical
Why is it, whenever you make a new speaker, you dislike quoting the wattage?

To me (and I’m sure a lot of people) wattage is as important a factor in deciding a speaker, as duration, IP rating, features.

1 Like

Would love to do some testing on this speaker. Got the perfect location to show it hanging.

3 Likes