My review of the Eufy RoboVac 15C on my family home!

Here’s my review of the RoboVac 15C - I’ve never tried anything like this before or don’t know anyone with them so was keen to try this on my busy family home. It’s been great if I’m honest. We are still getting used to it but once you feel confident with it’s abilities and where it will/won’t travel it is actually a great time saver and a gadget that has added value to my family home.

I’m keen to see how this performs over time though and would love to come back in a year’s time and say we are still using this every other day to clean up, but time will tell and I may return to do a future review/youtube to comment on it’s long term performance - personally I’m hoping we can keep the manual vacuum on a back burner for occasional use (primarily for stairs/awkward edges) but that’s subject to Eufy keeping up to his current performance!

If it’s still as great a help in a years time then I’d recommend this for all households!! Loving it at the moment though!!

You can catch up with my thoughts below on my blog, including a YouTube of Eufy running around my house!

UPDATE:
I’ve just got my SSL certificate and my blog host has done all the background work, so fingers crossed I’m secure now. Phew - that wasn’t quite as painful as I thought it would be!! Any issues with the link please let me know.

Secure link to my review: https://mummyslittlestars.com/eufy-robovac-15c-wi-fi-connected-robotic-vacuum-cleaner-review/

14 Likes

Nice review, some pictures would be nice

Thought there were a fair few pics in the link to the review?

Nice review, video and detailed pictures. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Excellent review! Good job!

@s.r.brown they’re are lots of nice pictures… did you follow the link?

1 Like

The link wasn’t working for me.

You should be able to copy and paste the link…

1 Like

Oh yeah that has worked now, thanks!

1 Like

We have 2 of the new units, replaced 2 - 11c’s after 14 months, very dismayed to find EUFY/Anker doesn’t have a refurbishing program. The new units are slightly quieter and do have a better roller brush mechanism.

Systems still get stuck & bounce off walls heavily for the first few weeks of learning. Would be nice to get a map of where it is from the onboard GPS to know where it got stuck.

So far the 15C is better than the 11C but coming from a 2 Dog House these things struggle…

1 Like

Great review and photos :clap:t2::ok_hand:t2: I loved the q&a’s and the do’s and don’ts. I found them to be very useful and helpful. :grin:

1 Like

Wow one of the best reviews in this place so far. Great approach super good pictures and great video. Congrats, you did a awesome job :grinning::clap:

1 Like

As you mentioned a long term review is needed with that RoboVac, as issues could show up after a certain while.
I run my 11S since 3/4 year now and it looks like new new.
I have to admit I do care about it, clean it properly after each job.
And his work is not so hard as there are no pets around.

2 Likes

Nice review please keep us updated if anything changes as time goes on

2 Likes

Great review and photos! Good job!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great review and thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Nice review to read. Pics will definitely help more

1 Like

there is pictures already.

1 Like

My office network is blocking the unsecured site

2 Likes

The actual review is on the link along with the photos and video. I need to update my blog to get it secured with the ‘s’ at the end of http. I’m just not very good at the behind the scenes stuff of my blog so have put off doing it as been busy with other things. You’ve reminded me though so thanks and I’ll look into it over the weekend!

1 Like

Nice review, good joib :thumbsup:

2 Likes